BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
if you really want a head trip, check out pics of Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan back in the 60s - they were totally westernized
The U.S. has done its part in keeping that region destabilized. I love our country but we're more.......complex than the black and white picture the media paints of the world.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Every farm uses it too idc what they say

when you have 600k+ worth of crop your gonna do anything to protect your investment. The government doesn’t care about you

This is what annoys the shit out of me when liberals screech at me like I'm an asshole for using a few jugs of roundup in the yard each each. As if that's even a blip on the radar lol

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
This is what annoys the shit out of me when liberals screech at me like I'm an asshole for using a few jugs of roundup in the yard each each. As if that's even a blip on the radar lol

"Genetically modified" crops are in reality just immune to weed killer.

Thats why there's glysophate in your corn flakes.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Do any of you ever wonder how the truly morbidly obese who eat constantly do it? I gorged on a bunch of salty variety nuts yesterday, and they've given me the worst shits today. I've shit 3x already and they are all rock hard and just really scrap the colon bad on their way out.

• 2Barf

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
You don't see them on the tarmac keeping their favorite celebrity's private jet from taking off.

They just obstruct and make life miserable for other lefties eeking out a living in some filthy urban sprawl.

I can't be the only one that has a giggle when thousands of liberals are stuck on some expressway because a handful of them are having a temper tantrum.

Al Pacino Lol GIF by Arrow Video

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Knight of the Realm
You don't see them on the tarmac keeping their favorite celebrity's private jet from taking off.

They just obstruct and make life miserable for other lefties eeking out a living in some filthy urban sprawl.

I can't be the only one that has a giggle when thousands of liberals are stuck on some expressway because a handful of them are having a temper tantrum.

Al Pacino Lol GIF by Arrow Video
There were a handful that had been going after Swift pretty hard the last year - taking hour long flights in her private jet

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. It has. Agreed.

The Harris campaign absolutely must win Wayne County, MI. There is a large enough Muslim-Arabic population there that they can make that difficult.

Let's see how they proceed.

What will the country do if we have another year of 4am ballot dumps after 2am voting count shutdowns due to things like water main lines breaking in the vote counting buildings?

• 2Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
There were a handful that had been going after Swift pretty hard the last year - taking hour long flights in her private jet

Meanwhile, Taylor Swift is still the poster child for the left's "get out ths vote!" to the liberal youth campaign, and countless of her leftist fangirls spend upwards of thousands of dollars total to see her do 2 hour performances when she takes countless of those private jet trips to make it all happen. So call me crazy, but I'm gonna go ahead and say ol' Swifty is still doing alright in the eyes of leftism overall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

Good on them.

The ones that go and splash works of art need a good caning.

We've been keeping temperature records for ~150 years. The planet is 4.53 billion years old.

I think we're missing some data on the Climate Change scatter plot.
What will the country do if we have another year of 4am ballot dumps after 2am voting count shutdowns due to things like water main lines breaking in the vote counting buildings?

Get out of the cities.

• 2Like

Cleveland

Good on them.

The ones that go and splash works of art need a good caning.

We've been keeping temperature records for ~150 years. The planet is 4.53 billion years old.

I think we're missing some data on the Climate Change scatter plot.

Get out of the cities.

BUT MY ICE CORES!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Cleveland

If I hear of a traffic snarl in Philly due to climate activists I'll not enjoy myself as much in your honor.
I'm out in the burbs now! My commute is 30 minutes the first half of which is along a creek through the woods and the second half is passing farmland. Hell the Walmart around the corner has buggy parking

• 2Like

Cleveland

Mirin commute. Sounds peaceful and scenic.
it ain't shabby I can tell you that.

The rest is a mix though - starting to love my boss - the most unprofessional boss I have ever worked for. Yells at everyone over anything, ruffles a lot of feathers and can be a complete dick. BUT - if you drop the ball and he has to be a dick, once you leave his office it is over and everything goes back to normal. And he is completely ok with me responding to him with the middle finger if that is how I really feel.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf