BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol at your fake rolex sitting passenger in a 1999 Ford Explorer.

Lemme guess, too drunk to drive or you probably just lost your license to dui years ago?
yeah,you wish it was fake.im clearly in the passenger seat so its not mine.also its a 2005. you have never even seen a rolex so you wouldnt know a fake from a real one.again your just a hater.probabably mad your fat ugly girlfriend is smoking all your weed so your just irritable. its ok. we wont judge. unlike you who judges based on nothing but hate and speculation.maybe one day you can afford a rolex

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Freeburn

Silver Squire
yeah,you wish it was fake.im clearly in the passenger seat so its not mine.also its a 2005. you have never even seen a rolex so you wouldnt know a fake from a real one.again your just a hater.probabably mad your fat ugly girlfriend is smoking all your weed so your just irritable. its ok. we wont judge. unlike you who judges based on nothing but hate and speculation.maybe one day you can afford a rolex
We know it's not yours, and we know you are unable to drive to due legal reasons. (dui)

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
fuck you and mavis beacon.im trying to play a game.you dont deserve anymore than what your getting.also what a shitty attempt at your diversion.wtf do yo do that makes you better than me? Yeah im such a loser. Phaggots
Your dial seems to have a manufacturing defect, may want to get that serviced at your official dealer.
20240709_161506.jpg

• 1Like

AKD123

We know it's not yours, and we know you are unable to drive to due legal reasons. (dui)
i got a dui because i was in a 500 population town on my pit bike making my business rounds. i only got a dui cause i wasnt on the easement. it was a million to one shot i got caught. ow well shit happens. i got enough drugs and money i dont need to drive at the momemt.see,im not a pussy like you. its people like me that pussies like you can even smoke.ive got it fucking made and you just cant stand it

• 1Like

Freeburn

Silver Squire
i got a dui because i was in a 500 population town on my pit bike making my business rounds. i only got a dui cause i wasnt on the easement. it was a million to one shot i got caught. ow well shit happens. i got enough drugs and money i dont need to drive at the momemt.see,im not a pussy like you. its people like me that pussies like you can even smoke.ive got it fucking made and you just cant stand it
"I've got it made"

"making business rounds on my pit bike"

"I can't even drive myself to the store"

Lmao at how easy it was to predict that you have a dui.

Yeah, the measure of success, riding around town drunk on a dirt bike selling drugs, getting duis

Holy fuck you are so stupid lmao

• 1Like

AKD123

Your dial seems to have a manufacturing defect, may want to get that serviced at your official dealer.
View attachment 550398
thats not a defect. i changed the dial nice try wise guy.. i forgot to tighten the crown all the way so a little water got in. i know enough to change the dial myself.i wasnt gonna pay 2 or 3 k or whatever it was. dont care as long as the movement is still perfect.but yeah im stupid according to the dude that cant even change a tire

Last edited:
  • 1Like

AKD123

"I've got it made"

"making business rounds on my pit bike"

"I can't even drive myself to the store"

Lmao at how easy it was to predict that you have a dui.

Yeah, the measure of success, riding around town drunk on a dirt bike selling drugs, getting duis

Holy fuck you are so stupid lmao
but somehow i make more money than you. you still havent told us what you do mr high horse.yeah im stupid. keep talking punk.thats all you are a little punk behind a screen.a little bitch punk. your the one who is stupid.buying cheap weebo whiskey you dont even drink.what a pussy

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
thats not a defect. i changed the dial nice try wise guy.nothing but haters
Okay good to know. I was gonna say the spacing on the tics is really horrible and the bezeling looking kinda amateurish too. But if you custom modded your own rolex that's cool. People totally do that all the time on their watches. It's especially popular in China. Did you get a discounted one from there?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Okay good to know. I was gonna say the spacing on the tics is really horrible and the bezeling looking kinda amateurish too. But if you custom modded your own rolex that's cool. People totally do that all the time on their watches. It's especially popular in China. Did you get a discounted one from there?
you dont know shit about what your talking about.everyone thinks they are a rolex proffessional.bet you have never even held a real rolex..your basing this off a bad pic. how many Rolex ADs you think are in bumfuct egypt? mind your fucking business and get off my case. its not fake and too bad so sad if you think it is. and if i really wanted i could show the serial numbers with the card. you guys just cant stand it when someone has something they dont

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
you dont know shit about what your talking about.everyone thinks they are a rolex proffessional.bet you have never even held a real rolex..your basing this off a bad pic. how many Rolex ADs you think are in bumfuct egypt? mind your fucking business and get off my case. its not fake and too bad so sad if you think it is
Whoa buddy, you're right I've never held a rolex. I'm super poor and have always wanted one. I was just curious how you got it, cause it looks super cool.

• 2Like

AKD123

Whoa buddy, you're right I've never held a rolex. I'm super poor and have always wanted one. I was just curious how you got it, cause it looks super cool.
sorry if you are being sincere.im getting tired of the hostility toward me for no reason other than freeburner is being a dick. if your serious i can tell you how it works.

for some reason it seems AD are having watches back in stock after a big shortage. so if you go to your local AD you just might be able to get one after a month or 2. depends witch model you want.Only Rolex i like are Subs and seadwellers for the most part. shouldnt be hard getting a sub. cant really say how i got mine cause it wasnt through an AD and thats why i cant have it serviced by one. the price is absurd anyway. buddy of mine that has a few helped me change the dial.its easy. just dont fuck with the movement.if you look you can maybe get a sub like mine for 8 to 10k depending on the model

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fuck you and mavis beacon.im trying to play a game.you dont deserve anymore than what your getting.also what a shitty attempt at your diversion.wtf do yo do that makes you better than me? Yeah im such a loser. PhaggotView attachment 550387

A AKD123 has posted more pictures of watches than that American Inventor cocker lover Foler Foler . Fucking Casio turd. Points for that, unfortunately all those points will be redacted because over here we don't speak homo and use proper English, faggot.

• 1Like

AKD123

A AKD123 has posted more pictures of watches than that American Inventor cocker lover Foler Foler . Fucking Casio turd. Points for that, unfortunately all those points will be redacted because over here we don't speak homo and use proper English, faggot.
ive posted 2 pics of watches so you can go fuck yourself phaggot. and how do you know english isnt my second language? this place is starting to seem just like misc witch is ironic since you seem to think you guys are so much better when your practically the same in different sheeps clothing.if i want to use proper english i will but i dont have time or patience to appease you sissy fucks.im an old man.maybe it hurts to type

• 2Like

Freeburn

Silver Squire
ive posted 2 pics of watches so you can go fuck yourself phaggot. and how do you know english isnt my second language? this place is starting to seem just like misc witch is ironic since you seem to think you guys are so much better when your practically the same in different sheeps clothing.if i want to use proper english i will but i dont have time or patience to appease you sissy fucks.im an old man.maybe it hurts to type
Seems like it hurts you just to think