BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
fuck you and mavis beacon.im trying to play a game.you dont deserve anymore than what your getting.also what a shitty attempt at your diversion.wtf do yo do that makes you better than me? Yeah im such a loser. PhaggotView attachment 550387
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can we ban this man for trying to take my schtick? That schtick holds a sacred place on this forum..

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seems like it hurts you just to think
ive already said ive done more in my life than you ever will. i dont have to do jack shit. you gonna tell us how your so much better or are you gonna keep up with the childish insults? you should be be on your hands and knees sucking my dick cause your too stupid and too much of a pussy to grow the weed people like me grow. your welcome you ingrate phaggot. boy your lucky you dont know my uncle. you think im mean. and i know your trying to get me banned you phaggot. im reporting your ass.LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU BITCH ASS PUSSY PHAGGOT!!! you know damn well you wouldnt do shit in real life cause your a bitch ass little momma boy. bet you didnt even have a father worth mentioning. just a pussy like you hiding behind a computer

• 2WTF

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
ive already said ive done more in my life than you ever will. i dont have to do jack shit. you gonna tell us how your so much better or are you gonna keep up with the childish insults? you should be be on your hands and knees sucking my dick cause your too stupid and too much of a pussy to grow the weed people like me grow. your welcome you ingrate phaggot. boy your lucky you dont know my uncle. you think im mean. and i know your trying to get me banned you phaggot. im reporting your ass.LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU BITCH ASS PUSSY PHAGGOT!!! you know damn well you wouldnt do shit in real life cause your a bitch ass little momma boy. bet you didnt even have a father worth mentioning. just a pussy like you hiding behind a computer

Bro whats the most amazing thing you've done in your life?

P.S. you can write "faggot" here

AKD123

A fake and doesn’t even have a ceramic bezel. OOF!!!!
it is ceramic you dumbass. i see we got another "expert" here. even if it wasnt ceramic you couldnt tell in a pic. they used different materials for different years you dumbass. you think every model looks the same for every year? you guys are just proving how little you know about watches. plain and simple.go do your research.you dunbasses dont know shit about watches

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Bro whats the most amazing thing you've done in your life?

P.S. you can write "faggot" here
thats a good question. obviously it would be different for different people. nobody thought i could grow a 20lb plant. when my grandpa took me to NBC5 Chicago i broadcasted the news on an old analog reel right before it was digital. stabbed my dad in the kidney and went to Stateville where John wayne Gacy died. met David Letterman.thats just what i remembered.i fought a llama and lost.beat the shit out of lots of people.did coke with Corey Taylor at Ozzfest in 06/yeah its cause i had connections but so the fuck what? freeburn is just a hater.dont give a fuck who believes me. i can prove most of it. and lol at that rolex being fake. you haters would love that wouldnt you?

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
thats a good question. obviously it would be different for different people. nobody thought i could grow a 20lb plant. when my grandpa took me to NBC5 Chicago i broadcasted the news on an old analog reel right before it was digital. stabbed my dad in the kidney and went to Stateville where John wayne Gacy died. met David Letterman.thats just what i remembered.i fought a llama and lost.beat the shit out of lots of people.did coke with Corey Taylor at Ozzfest in 06/yeah its cause i had connections but so the fuck what? freeburn is just a hater.dont give a fuck who believes me. i can prove most of it. and lol at that rolex being fake. you haters would love that wouldnt you?

Wow Foler Foler you think you can top this? This guy is a fucking legend.

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
so you are defending wincel?just be glad you panzies dont know me in real life. you couldnt handle the dose of reality i would bring upon you.threaten my family in real life. i fucking dare you.hope you dont have kids cause ill make orphans out of them.and thats if im feeling like a nice guy

Careful not to talk about wincel too much, or cleveland might decide to hate you for it

• 1Like

AKD123

Wow Foler Foler you think you can top this? This guy is a fucking legend.
i dont lie to kick it. my dad and uncle have even better stories.my uncle won first place in battle of the bands in chicago.played with buddy guy.even played with Korn in peoria IL before they hit it big. he could of been the drummer for korn but he got in a moto wreck a few weeks after. ill have to ask him how all that went down but im nothing compared to my dad and uncle. my dad was a huge pot dealer so that had some perks. my dad even sold weed to survivor. the band thar did Rocky's Eye of the Tiger? they are from Chicago. they saw my dad and randomly asked if he had weed..probably before i was born but its true. we are Chitown boys. no brag. just fact.ill get the pic of my grandpa recieving his emmy later if i feel like it. again not lieing or bragging. but dont downplay my achievements just cause some lazy bums are fucking worthless

• 1Cringe
  • 1Pants on Fire!

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
I’d say anybody into a chick with zero tits, hips, ass, or curves of any kind to speak of wants clean wiener in their mouth

Eh, depends on specifically what you mean by "zero tits/ass/hips". Are you including petite women in general, or just the legit twigs? Because the older I get, the more I've started appreciating petite women compared to their thicker counterparts. Why? Because while the slightly thicker chicks with huge books and asses are great from like 18 - their 20's, many of them start looking like a mess by their 30's. Lots of drooping and saggage, especially when the clothes come off. All else being equal, the petite women just tend to age more gracefully.

• 1Truth!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i dont lie to kick it. my dad and uncle have even better stories.my uncle won first place in battle of the bands in chicago.played with buddy guy.even played with Korn in peoria IL before they hit it big. he could of been the drummer for korn but he got in a moto wreck a few weeks after. ill have to ask him how all that went down but im nothing compared to my dad and uncle. my dad was a huge pot dealer so that had some perks. my dad even sold weed to survivor. the band thar did Rocky's Eye of the Tiger? they are from Chicago. they saw my dad and randomly asked if he had weed..probably before i was born but its true. we are Chitown boys. no brag. just fact.ill get the pic of my grandpa recieving his emmy later if i feel like it. again not lieing or bragging. but dont downplay my achievements just cause some lazy bums are fucking worthless

bro i spent 25 years in chicago. you dont have to convince me

• 1Like

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
well i dont wanna talk about him anyway.ive already said too much here. its getting to be like misc 2.0 im starting to forget.i dont want no drama here

yeah I'm with you, I'm already burned out of talking misc drama. It was fun to shit talk the freaks like bodhy, wincel, and the r/p subforum creeps for awhile. But the misc is now dead forever, and it seems I'll never be interacting with those fools again, so now continuing to talk about them just feels like a retarded waste of time.

northernlights7

Trakanon Raider
A AKD123 has posted more pictures of watches than that American Inventor cocker lover Foler Foler . Fucking Casio turd. Points for that, unfortunately all those points will be redacted because over here we don't speak homo and use proper English, faggot.

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like