BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's legit triggering.

The kind of situation that you wish you had been there to upend that twink and drop him on that empty fucken melon of his.

Episode 9 Sigh GIF by One Chicago
We found the followup he got arrested

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
I know misc was full of closet homos, but can we please switch topics back to forum drama

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
I stop posting for almost not even half a day and you fayggots are all about dicks and penises

This thread is so gay I'm about to go frequent the wrist watch thread.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 8 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
hold on to them for now - SirFapsAlot SirFapsAlot is supposed to replicate his Misc famous massive dookie thread
are we able to post pics of poop here? i get the feeling it's totally allowed here

not sure if i want to start a trend on these forums

already an onslaught of dick pics in threads that aren't about dicks srs

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

nettripper

Silver Squire
I implore all miscers itt to stop and think for just a moment, what is going on here right now.

What we have happening right now is ongoing arguement regarding drama about a forum any of us would have been embarrassed af about to have been associated with in any capacity IRL - a forum that hasn't been even remotely revelant since about 2009, and has been officially dead for about a month. Now stop and ponder what the good folks of your real life would think of it if they found out it was still the topic of the day even after said forum was officially scrapped by their ownership lol
Shocked Sesame Street GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
That's legit triggering.

The kind of situation that you wish you had been there to upend that twink and drop him on that empty fucken melon of his.

Episode 9 Sigh GIF by One Chicago

Yeah but it seems like people who would do anything about it are never around when it happens. Figures a soy who would slap a random toddler in the face in a fit of anger would make sure it was strictly fellow soys in the immediate area when he did it, thus facing no consequences for his transgressions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah but it seems like people who would do anything about it are never around when it happens. Figures a soy who would slap a random toddler in the face in a fit of anger would make sure it was strictly fellow soys in the immediate area when he did it, thus facing no consequences for his transgressions.
those parents look way too old to have a kid, so it's either adoption or grandchild

oh 16 years later and you get bullied b/c your granpapa was too much a faggot and let an illegal slap your bitch up

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
those parents look way too old to have a kid, so it's either adoption or grandchild

oh 16 years later and you get bullied b/c your granpapa was too much a faggot and let an illegal slap your bitch up

What a beautiful culture

Last edited:
  • 2Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
are we able to post pics of poop here? i get the feeling it's totally allowed here

not sure if i want to start a trend on these forums

already an onslaught of dick pics in threads that aren't about dicks srs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was talking to some people I know, and apparently I'm the only person who remembers "Penis Inspection Day" in Elementary School. The gym teacher took us into the washroom one at a time while everyone else kept playing, and tugged our foreskin back and inspected our penis to make sure we were developing properly and keeping clean. Surely I can't be the only one who remembers this, other people must have had Penis Inspection Day at their school too.
I thought Americans didn't have foreskins and are claimed by YHWH?

• 2Like

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
I know misc was full of closet homos, but can we please switch topics back to forum drama

This. We've only obsessed over misc drama for about a month and a half now since it first started glitching out before the final shut down. We need to obsess over it for at least a few more years or so, because it's so astonishingly interesting and useful to keep railing on about dead internet forums.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
Did anyone ever figure out if the miserable norwooding baldcels will ever learn? What about the manlets, are they still as delusional as ever? What can we do for society to deal with the balds and manlets?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did anyone ever figure out if the miserable norwooding baldcels will ever learn? What about the manlets, are they still as delusional as ever? What can we do for society to deal with the balds and manlets?
bald manlet is joe rogan, look at what years of hgh has done to his head

• 1Like