BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do we really believe HBO cracked the case on Satoshi Nakamoto?

Why do I feel like this is the start of a psy op to discredit legit coins for the WHO $cl0wnCo1n that appears after they crash the economy during the next Trump presidency?

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Hbo I’m watching Colin Farrell kill it as Oz in The Penguin . There’s other stuff to watch?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mulloway

Silver Knight of the Realm
I implore all miscers itt to stop and think for just a moment, what is going on here right now.

What we have happening right now is ongoing arguement regarding drama about a forum any of us would have been embarrassed af about to have been associated with in any capacity IRL - a forum that hasn't been even remotely revelant since about 2009, and has been officially dead for about a month. Now stop and ponder what the good folks of your real life would think of it if they found out it was still the topic of the day even after said forum was officially scrapped by their ownership lol

This. We've only obsessed over misc drama for about a month and a half now since it first started glitching out before the final shut down. We need to obsess over it for at least a few more years or so, because it's so astonishingly interesting and useful to keep railing on about dead internet forums.

Bruh it's the misc refugee thread, misc drama is going to come up now and then. Of the hundreds if not thousands of other threads on here to tell people off for talking about the misc, this is not it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
That's kinda weird? I've had staples a couple of times and they never hurt getting pulled out. But then again, all of mine were removed with those special pair of pliers that bends them in the middle?

But it feels SO GOOD to get those fuckers out. It always itched a lot and then I'd sit there scratching the fuck out of the scar tissue once the staples were gone, and the nurses would be like "You gotta stop that, LOL"

I'm also talking about food in the Fast Food thread and I just posted a pork tenderloin there, from a local place here in KC. Most people will ask for a to-go container and an extra bun, eat half of the tenderloin there and then have a 2nd sandwich later at home with the 2nd bun and the other half of the tenderloin.

christine-s-firehouse.jpg
bro don't go around posting this shit knowing others can't have it srs

fuuuuuuuu that looks tasty

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's kinda weird? I've had staples a couple of times and they never hurt getting pulled out. But then again, all of mine were removed with those special pair of pliers that bends them in the middle?

But it feels SO GOOD to get those fuckers out. It always itched a lot and then I'd sit there scratching the fuck out of the scar tissue once the staples were gone, and the nurses would be like "You gotta stop that, LOL"

I'm also talking about food in the Fast Food thread and I just posted a pork tenderloin there, from a local place here in KC. Most people will ask for a to-go container and an extra bun, eat half of the tenderloin there and then have a 2nd sandwich later at home with the 2nd bun and the other half of the tenderloin.

christine-s-firehouse.jpg
Originally from/mostly grew up in Iowa. Tenderloins are a BIG thing out there, and those fuckers sure are good - no doubt.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
Bruh it's the misc refugee thread, misc drama is going to come up now and then. Of the hundreds if not thousands of other threads on here to tell people off for talking about the misc, this is not it.

Oh I'll show you some misc drama there big boi

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

just restrung my trimmer, super easy w/ this ryobi head
4dc8eba5aacf60da075dec3fa1897f4b.jpg

i'm using some ghetto blue string i had from a while ago, the pebble driveway just eats it up

i was gonna just give it away to my neighbor, but he said he has no idea how his dewalt trimmer needs to be refilled (he just bought it), and i'm not about to find out.

i keep telling him he better move his ass, cuz his lawn is 90% weeds, and he wants to nuke it, and i said nuke it now and reseed now cuz it's gonna be cold very soon (he just moved in the summer)

meanwhile the neighbor next me on the left side literally plucked all the weeds out by hand and his lawn is barren as shit (cuz he also had 90% weeds, whatever grass he had, was cuz mine was spreading in)

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
just restrung my trimmer, super easy w/ this ryobi head
4dc8eba5aacf60da075dec3fa1897f4b.jpg

i'm using some ghetto blue string i had from a while ago, the pebble driveway just eats it up

i was gonna just give it away to my neighbor, but he said he has no idea how his dewalt trimmer needs to be refilled (he just bought it), and i'm not about to find out.

i keep telling him he better move his ass, cuz his lawn is 90% weeds, and he wants to nuke it, and i said nuke it now and reseed now cuz it's gonna be cold very soon (he just moved in the summer)

meanwhile the neighbor next me on the left side literally plucked all the weeds out by hand and his lawn is barren as shit (cuz he also had 90% weeds, whatever grass he had, was cuz mine was spreading in)
The ghetto blue string works ok for me.. My mom accident bought like 20 of them on eBay, so she gave me a ton of them and they work alright I think. Ryobi weed whacker crew checking in.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users