BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
foreigners emigrate to america after they are born too

My grandfather was an Italian immigrant and said when they had penis inspection day in the Army only him and the black dudes were free from the jew dick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor

Wrestlemania Xx Sport GIF by WWE

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm assuming you guys are joking, but anyone who had a "penis inspection day" got diddled by a paedophile.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
What's everyone's favorite sandwich?

Toasted or not?

Muffaletta? Steak and Cheese? Chicago style Italian Beef? Meatball sub? Some sort of cold cut Italian with capicola, salami, etc?

Maybe something like a Cuban, a Reuben, or even a Torta? I'd kill for a torta right now.

Best side with the sub? Potato chips and a pickle, or something else?

s939951996412922060_p135_i1_w526.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

Toasted or not?

Muffaletta? Steak and Cheese? Chicago style Italian Beef? Meatball sub? Some sort of cold cut Italian with capicola, salami, etc?

Maybe something like a Cuban, a Reuben, or even a Torta? I'd kill for a torta right now.

mother of god shades GIF

• 3Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I use to be a big Wrestling fan and yes the blood is real.

I cut my scalp once and couldn't believe how much blood came out.
Necro butcher said staples coming out hurt. But going in with a staple gun they don’t hurt . I wouldn’t know bud he said staples being pulled out of his flesh after the match is the hardest part

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That's kinda weird? I've had staples a couple of times and they never hurt getting pulled out. But then again, all of mine were removed with those special pair of pliers that bends them in the middle?

But it feels SO GOOD to get those fuckers out. It always itched a lot and then I'd sit there scratching the fuck out of the scar tissue once the staples were gone, and the nurses would be like "You gotta stop that, LOL"

I'm also talking about food in the Fast Food thread and I just posted a pork tenderloin there, from a local place here in KC. Most people will ask for a to-go container and an extra bun, eat half of the tenderloin there and then have a 2nd sandwich later at home with the 2nd bun and the other half of the tenderloin.

christine-s-firehouse.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Shot man I love breaded pork tenderloin. Where I came from we grew up putting those in buns, and brain sandwiches. The diner ended up going onto achieving food channel fame.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
Necro butcher said staples coming out hurt. But going in with a staple gun they don’t hurt . I wouldn’t know bud he said staples being pulled out of his flesh after the match is the hardest part
Necro is based used to see him around 2005 when I went to a lot of czw shows

• 4Like

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
I'm assuming you guys are joking, but anyone who had a "penis inspection day" got diddled by a paedophile.

Are you saying we all got p.diddied?

Mine was a woman nurse and she definitely fondled my balls and told me to cough and I definitely got an erection.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Toasted or not?

A high quality cow and cheese is probably my fav, there are many variations. Everything from roast beef with white cheddar to steak and cheese.

• 4Like

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
I still can't believe you guys are telling me that my gym teacher Mr. Anderson wasn't supposed to be the one conducting my inspection in the locker room that day. I feel so wronged now

• 3Like