BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
That was me talking about how I'd rather pay a service than now my own lawn

Really it comes down to the fact that I have alot more money than I do free time.
congrats on making it.

Hiring someone to clean my house once a week was one of the best decisions we made. no more arguments either

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Freeburn

Silver Squire
congrats on making it.

Hiring someone to clean my house once a week was one of the best decisions we made. no more arguments either
When i lived with roommates long ago we did this and it was amazing and basically made it so no one would bitch about how dirty something was

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
everything was easier when we had actually store fronts, my first chinese bootlet was from chinatown
189729acc5a5dc11956d3567a8c860bd.png

i think mine was 82 in 1, eh half the games were junk
fuarrrrrk, look at the ass on the broad on the right, great rack too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
didn't notice that one when I was lurking, but I thought the gamer gate thread would be a nice dive
Never forget that this is a parody forum. Most of the people here don't even exist, and are really just Mr. Sox Mr. Sox alts.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
And very predictably, the boomer circle fest I spoke of earlier just continues on itt. Instead of taking differening thoughts/opinions from your own and considering it potential food for thought, they take it as something to circle up together over and shut out. And you guys wonder why it was only about half a dozen very like minded boomers who actually became regulars here. Of course most miscers just decided to move on when their first impression of this forum was this thread being heavily dominated by a very select select group of boomer miscers with boomer mentalities about most things in life. Most of them probably assumed that was how most of the forum was going to be, or they wanted to interact with different types of miscers than just that very select crowd, so they just moved on or tried one of those forums other miscers made instead.

I'm not saying any of this to badmouth this forum. I'm just saying that it's no surprise to me that a lot of miscers didn't see the appeal of this forum in general after glancing through this thread, as most probably wouldn't have bothered with other parts of the site if they weren't able to get their miscer fixes from this thread. This also doesn't apply to everyone itt, just a few posters. But a few posters like that is all it takes to make a thread like this one feel pointless real fast.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And very predictably, the boomer circle fest I spoke of earlier just continues on itt. Instead of taking differening thoughts/opinions from your own and considering it potential food for thought, they take it as something to circle up together over and shut out. And you guys wonder why it was only about half a dozen very like minded boomers who actually became regulars here. Of course most miscers just decided to move on when their first impression of this forum was this thread being heavily dominated by a very select select group of boomer miscers with boomer mentalities about most things in life. Most of them probably assumed that was how most of the forum was going to be, or they wanted to interact with different types of miscers than just that very select crowd, so they just moved on or tried one of those forums other miscers made instead.

I'm not saying any of this to badmouth this forum. I'm just saying that it's no surprise to me that a lot of miscers didn't see the appeal of this forum in general after glancing through this thread, as most probably wouldn't have bothered with other parts of the site if they weren't able to get their miscer fixes from this thread. This also doesn't apply to everyone itt, just a few posters. But a few posters like that is all it takes to make a thread like this one feel pointless real fast.
probably mostly just dumb retards who think that foh has "confined" all you bbs to 1 thread, lulz

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Buzzfeed Editor
probably mostly just dumb retards who think that foh has "confined" all you bbs to 1 thread, lulz

Nah. Honestly, most of the best miscers never even made an appearance here, or at least not one that I saw. I'd have to assume that they realized they were never going to get their proper miscer fixes based off of the crew that ended up dominating all the discussion here when they saw very few people were coming at all. Yes the formatting had something to do with it as well, but there's a reason a lot of the miscers tried those other forums - because they actually had some semblance of a chance at continuing their miscing ways there, whereas they clearly won't get that here. So they tried elsewhere or moved on altogether instead.

Bear in mind, what I'm saying here isn't to crap on FoH. I obviously like it here in the other sections enough. All I'm doing is explaining to the select miscers who are here is that their behavior definitely has a lot to do with why the vast bulk of former miscers haven't bothered to try it here, or gave up right away.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nah. Honestly, most of the best miscers never even made an appearance here, or at least not one that I saw. I'd have to assume that they realized they were never going to get their proper miscer fixes based off of the crew that ended up dominating all the discussion here when they saw very few people were coming at all. Yes the formatting had something to do with it as well, but there's a reason a lot of the miscers tried those other forums - because they actually had some semblance of a chance at continuing their miscing ways there, whereas they clearly won't get that here. So they tried elsewhere or moved on altogether instead.

Bear in mind, what I'm saying here isn't to crap on FoH. I obviously like it here in the other sections enough. All I'm doing is explaining to the select miscers who are here is that their behavior definitely has a lot to do with why the vast bulk of former miscers haven't bothered to try it here, or gave up right away.
eh it could simply be that foh banned the bb retards that ppl goto the misc to see. it's like youre wondering why there is fucking traffic and then you see a crash and a bunch of retards are slowly driving and rubbernecking, b/c ppl just wanna see car crashes.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
congrats on making it.

I just texted my lady and told her to get that shit lined up. We talked about it in the past just never got it going. But ya, if my house was cleaner during the week I would be a much better person to live with that's for sure.

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Just curious, but how would you define a 'proper miscer fix'?

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I just texted my lady and told her to get that shit lined up. We talked about it in the past just never got it going. But ya, if my house was cleaner during the week I would be a much better person to live with that's for sure.
we talked and talked about it and it always came back to "we have to get this house to a sort of level of respect before we ask someone to come in and deal with it." And we probably never would have moved forward because of that except that my buddy's sister cleans houses (and ours now) and he was like - "nah she hears that all the time, trust me she has seen worse than your place" plus it turns out the first time she cleans a house she prefers to come in and do a deep clean to her level because then it is easier for her to upkeep.

• 2Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
we talked and talked about it and it always came back to "we have to get this house to a sort of level of respect before we ask someone to come in and deal with it." And we probably never would have moved forward because of that except that my buddy's sister cleans houses (and ours now) and he was like - "nah she hears that all the time, trust me she has seen worse than your place" plus it turns out the first time she cleans a house she prefers to come in and do a deep clean to her level because then it is easier for her to upkeep.
Ya, start off with a deep clean. Our place isnt a mess, we always clean on Saturdays. But she has to have lots of pets, 2 dogs, 2 cats. I love em but fuck I hate how dirty our floors get. House is only 3 years and I would like to keep it clean and shiny. She has to commute an hour each way 4 days a week so I dont want to bust her balls too much but I want a sparkling clean house every day, not just Saturday.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ya, start off with a deep clean. Our place isnt a mess, we always clean on Saturdays. But she has to have lots of pets, 2 dogs, 2 cats. I love em but fuck I hate how dirty our floors get. House is only 3 years and I would like to keep it clean and shiny. She has to commute an hour each way 4 days a week so I dont want to bust her balls too much but I want a sparkling clean house every day, not just Saturday.
the floor robots really do a good job

• 1Worf