BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
i dont know why but when i go through alcohol withdrawl i get super horny.i was fapping like every 10 minutes.im dead serious.i was worried i was gonna have a heart attack.crazyy i know
Extreme neurological excitement is a symptom of delirium tremens. That's probably a sign you need medical attention. Heart attack... not too likely. Fatal seizures do happen though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Extreme neurological excitement is a symptom of delirium tremens. That's probably a sign you need medical attention. Heart attack... not too likely. Fatal seizures do happen though.
your absolutely right.i just got out of the hospital last week to detox.ive been to detox about 10 times. im done with this shit. but when i was fapping i could feel my heart pumping.your pretty smart.your right

• 2Like

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vigilant and routine fapping keeps you young. I still get mistaken for being in my early 20s. It's not a coincidence. I have the mind of a wise elder, the body and image of a youngster and a huge dong. I AM UNSTOPPABLE.
That's cool and all but I'm just saying, if you transported today's youth to the time of my youth they'd be all getting their asses kicked regularly until they correct their behavior

If only we knew back then what being nice to the gays and the darkies would lead to

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

<Gold Donor>
your absolutely right.i just got out of the hospital last week to detox.ive been to detox about 10 times. im done with this shit. but when i was fapping i could feel my heart pumping.your pretty smart.your right
Cool thing you realize that. Realizing is part of the struggle. Wish you luck on your next detox.

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
i dont know why but when i go through alcohol withdrawl i get super horny.i was fapping like every 10 minutes.im dead serious.i was worried i was gonna have a heart attack.crazyy i know
Tired Sleep GIF by Storyful

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's cool and all but I'm just saying, if you transported today's youth to the time of my youth they'd be all getting their asses kicked regularly until they correct their behavior

If only we knew back then what being nice to the gays and the darkies would lead to

I agree and I'd be one of the guys kicking the asses of today's youth

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

<Gold Donor>
I agree and I'd be one of the guys kicking the asses of today's youth
I turned out the way I did because of my retard strength. Never once had my ass kicked. Never underestimate degenerates.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually looked this up one time. I've gone on savage benders myself.

Some people say it's your body trying to reproduce because it feels it is dying lol.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users