Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
How long has the forum been dead for? It's so funny we all kept joking about it and it finally happened.

RIP Misc, one last bastions of free speech.

• 6Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
I made the jump to 4k last night, boys. Holy shit is it worth it. Went from a 27" IPS 1440p to an OLED 4k. Had to tweak some brightness and color settings, but there's no comparison.

Attachments

• 17288363877344631958122989521501.jpg
    17288363877344631958122989521501.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 20
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
I made the jump to 4k last night, boys. Holy shit is it worth it. Went from a 27" IPS 1440p to an OLED 4k. Had to tweak some brightness and color settings, but there's no comparison.
It's wiorth every penny my man. I grabbed a 39" curved screen a couple months. Tempteed to get a second one but that might be a bit much. Lol

1000033956.jpg

• 6Like

gwg77

Blackwing Lair Raider
How long has the forum been dead for? It's so funny we all kept joking about it and it finally happened.

RIP Misc, one last bastions of free speech.

it's been down about a month now and never coming back. A couple guys created new forums, where most people are at. Someone also was scraping data for months before the forum went down and is reconstructing misc with most of the old history. But misc is officially done.

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hey do you ever use it for work?

was thinking of getting an ultrawide for working at home instead of dual monitors but not sure if I would like the curve for a spreadsheet
i like dual/triple monitors for defined separation of programs/work, thats my excel monitors, thats my word monitor, etc, it's like living a 3bd room house vs. a big loft, imo

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
i like dual/triple monitors for defined separation of programs/work, thats my excel monitors, thats my word monitor, etc, it's like living a 3bd room house vs. a big loft, imo
I can see the appeal of a big curved monitor but I doubt I’ll ever abandon stacking six monitors 3x2.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
for me I am usually comparing one spreadsheet to another or moving data between the two. Dual monitors are great for this but with how windows will auto resize windows now, I could really easily set it up on a widescreen

• 2Like

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
hey do you ever use it for work?

was thinking of getting an ultrawide for working at home instead of dual monitors but not sure if I would like the curve for a spreadsheet
I like it for excel.

I also like it more than the previous dual monitor set up I had. It's not functionally superior to 2 monitors for obvious reasons, but the viewing experience is better than I expected it to be.

I also have a corner L-desk setup. Having the monitor positioned at the corner is great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for me I am usually comparing one spreadsheet to another or moving data between the two. Dual monitors are great for this but with how windows will auto resize windows now, I could really easily set it up on a widescreen
yea, it doesn't hurt to try, last year i got a logitech vertical mouse and couldn't stand it to my g502, last week my g502 crapped the bed so i got a g502x, but it's weird so i also decided to try out the new logitech vertical mouse and have been using that more

• 2Like

Freeburn

Silver Squire
34" Ultrawide mounted on top of 27"
65" 4k oled off to the side

Ultrawide is sooooo nice for productivity

I can't bring myself to use oled for my main screens cause I leave static stuff on all the time

I have a 65" LG cx oled hooked to the pc though so sometimes I play on that, oled is just so many levels beyond anything else.

I got my LG cx on a rolling mount because I have a racing simulator so sometimes I move it closer. Rolling stand is clutch af

• 2Like

OPGenasis

N00b
it's been down about a month now and never coming back. A couple guys created new forums, where most people are at. Someone also was scraping data for months before the forum went down and is reconstructing misc with most of the old history. But misc is officially done.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users