MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider

Dude Gets The Brakes Beat Out Of Him By A Chick Outside Of A Restaurant!​

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

tugofpeace

Trakanon Raider
sup faggots. I find myself browsing random forums hitting the refresh button, but nothing seems to match the misc's lols.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
sup faggots. I find myself browsing random forums hitting the refresh button, but nothing seems to match the misc's lols.
Facebook destroyed the traditional forum layout, unfortunately.

The misc hasn't been funny for at least 8 years. It peaked between 08-12

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is gay BB.com still down?
Tai Lopez basically sank all the companies he ended up buying and then facing lawsuits from investors, basically gave those companies to investors to get from under the debt. My guess is that once the investors got a hold of and look at bb.com, they quickly made the decision to get rid of the forums. I also think the reason that bb.com's forums went to shit is because of Tai himself not giving a fuk about them. I watched a video about him earlier being back to his scheming / scamming old ways with new 'Mastermind' courses that will only cost you a shit load of money for the same lines of bull shit you've seen and heard over and over, even for free, on the internet.

Actually here's the video:

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
There are quality content threads across this forum. Make good use of the embedding.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tai Lopez basically sank all the companies he ended up buying and then facing lawsuits from investors, basically gave those companies to investors to get from under the debt. My guess is that once the investors got a hold of and look at bb.com, they quickly made the decision to get rid of the forums. I also think the reason that bb.com's forums went to shit is because of Tai himself not giving a fuk about them. I watched a video about him earlier being back to his scheming / scamming old ways with new 'Mastermind' courses that will only cost you a shit load of money for the same lines of bull shit you've seen and heard over and over, even for free, on the internet.

Actually here's the video:

I have to admit, it can be a little rage inducing to be a typical wagecuck and see faggot grifters like this get filthy rich peddling garbage.

Such is life, but I'm admittedly too lazy to even attempt to do anything similar (I also have that pesky thing "integrity"...which really does you no favors in life).

• 4Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I have to admit, it can be a little rage inducing to be a typical wagecuck and see faggot grifters like this get filthy rich peddling garbage.

Such is life, but I'm admittedly too lazy to even attempt to do anything similar (I also have that pesky thing "integrity"...which really does you no favors in life).

lol I'm with you

I'd take it a step further - even if he was doing something legitimate, I'm not motivated by money enough to work hard enough to try and be rich

• 4Like