BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
If it's something you enjoy. I worked at best buy for 6 months selling tvs for shitty commissions at night to get the employee discount, 50% off or some shit. Bought thousands of dollars of electronics and quit the next day.
Why the hell would they have a discount like this. Makes no sense. I worked at a competitor ages ago and the discount was you could buy things at cost. So you got pretty much nothing off tvs, but things like monster cables you could buy a 150$ cable for 6$. Some people would buy up the cables and then go return them at best buy for credit.

I didn't feel bad about it. It never would have been possible without best buy and others scamming customers to begin with.

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
This is my Monday afternoon:

1000033997.jpg

Oh No Omg GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
i think i saw the full vid on youtube about a month back, been watching more and more of these police cam / police chase videos lately and the level of stupid is insane, some people really are dumber than animals, ded srs, I'm at a point now where I can see a fine line that delineates people in two categories, one is evil and the other is sheer and utter stupidity.
When I read Facebook or IG comments, my mental model is that those comments reflect ~average IQ. That's the average normie. They argue on those stupid math troll images, can't argue or debate a point, understand abstract arguments etc. I have nothing against folks like this, often they're pleasant, care about their family/community and want to live a good normie life.

From there, I can project what below average looks like. ~85 IQ or below ranges. These are the people who went to Chase bank to cash checks thinking they were getting free money. They don't think beyond the moment, don't delay gratification, don't think about longer term consequences. They act almost purely on impulse: commit opportunistic crimes, have raw sex for the pleasure and end up single moms etc. They only understand immediate and punitive punishment (to varying degrees), and definitely can't even fathom thinking about society at large, ideas, or broader social consequences.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is my Monday afternoon:

View attachment 552583

Oh No Omg GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show
I know it gets a lot of hate, but I fucking love Candy Corn/those mallow pumpkins - if we're going to get into Halloween stuff.

Shit is poison though.

I love when they conflate apathy with hate. Especially when so much of their identity is tied up in being hated

I believe it's fairly well established that that account is a troll/satire, but I'm not positive.

• 4Like

AKD123

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tai Lopez basically sank all the companies he ended up buying and then facing lawsuits from investors, basically gave those companies to investors to get from under the debt. My guess is that once the investors got a hold of and look at bb.com, they quickly made the decision to get rid of the forums. I also think the reason that bb.com's forums went to shit is because of Tai himself not giving a fuk about them. I watched a video about him earlier being back to his scheming / scamming old ways with new 'Mastermind' courses that will only cost you a shit load of money for the same lines of bull shit you've seen and heard over and over, even for free, on the internet.

Actually here's the video:

I would legit beat the fuck out of Tai Lopez and anyone who don't believe me can fuck right off too.i knew in less than a minute listening to him he was a worthless grifter

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity