BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
always "these" ppl

It was so fucking stupid. She had a receipt and paid for everything. She just didn't want to wait in another line and told them to fuck off, LOL

Then she had a gun on her and pulled it out to point at people.

Still in the holster but WTF.

She could have just shown them the receipt and then cussed them out for harassing her over it, but nooooo...gotta go and make it 100 times worse

They said she had no prior criminal record, either.

1729005805151.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

rectifryer

Molten Core Raider
when dumb people get frustrated they do dumb things

I kinda blame everyone srs. She needs to go to jail, and Costco should be fined for disturbing the peace with their long ass line.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Trakanon Raider
For the past year I have put minimal effort into maintaining relationships outside of my immediate family.

I feel like right now there is such a demand on my attention that I don't want to give any more of it to anything other than what I really have to.

Makes me feel like shit , which in turn makes me resentful toward anyone innocently asking for my attention, which makes me feel like more shit and rinse and repeat.

I feel like a lot of it has to do with having two young children and the amount of attention they demand. At the end of the day I just want to be left alone, and throughout the day I just don't want to hear about anyone's shit.

Like Paulie said "hey I got my own fucken problems".

Anyone else feel this way when they had young children (mine are 1 and 4). Am I being a pussy?

Dear diary.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
For the past year I have put minimal effort into maintaining relationships outside of my immediate family.

I feel like right now there is such a demand on my attention that I don't want to give any more of it to anything other than what I really have to.

Makes me feel like shit , which in turn makes me resentful toward anyone innocently asking for my attention, which makes me feel like more shit and rinse and repeat.

I feel like a lot of it has to do with having two young children and the amount of attention they demand. At the end of the day I just want to be left alone, and throughout the day I just don't want to hear about anyone's shit.

Like Paulie said "hey I got my own fucken problems".

Anyone else feel this way when they had young children (mine are 1 and 4). Am I being a pussy?

Dear diary.

Don't be so hard on yourself you are putting the priority where you think it belongs.

I went through a phase years ago where I realized I didn't have time for what I called high maintenance friends - not enough bandwidth

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Luc1fer

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tbh, when any of my friends have kids I just kinda expect them to go quiet and don't take it personally. Young kids eat up time and energy. If anyone can't empathize with that, it's on them.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so,
i figured out why the bb retards view the foh megathread negatively,
it's not that they don't want structure, or a way of carrying on multiple conversations in a thread, no it's

b/c theyre all trying to make clickbait threads and the substance is
"haha made you look"

like these mental retards get their dopomine from seeing others clicking on thread, wow

theyre like little school girls waiting for someone to click "like"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pterodactyl159

Trakanon Raider
so,
i figured out why the bb retards view the foh megathread negatively,
it's not that they don't want structure, or a way of carrying on multiple conversations in a thread, no it's

b/c theyre all trying to make clickbait threads and the substance is
"haha made you look"

like these mental retards get their dopomine from seeing others clicking on thread, wow

theyre like little school girls waiting for someone to click "like"

This. We would refresh the page like the mouse pawing the lever for food. There were piles and piles of shit threads but occasionally you’d get a solid laugh. The laughs slowed down towards the end but we didn’t stop pawing that refresh button!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user