BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
so,
i figured out why the bb retards view the foh megathread negatively,
it's not that they don't want structure, or a way of carrying on multiple conversations in a thread, no it's

b/c theyre all trying to make clickbait threads and the substance is
"haha made you look"

like these mental retards get their dopomine from seeing others clicking on thread, wow

theyre like little school girls waiting for someone to click "like"
I think its more of a habit like every forum going back to like 2005 game FAQs etc was always create a topic as you go so I think a lot of us are just used to that format

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I think its more of a habit like every forum going back to like 2005 game FAQs etc was always create a topic as you go so I think a lot of us are just used to that format
you used to post at least one chick a day asking if we wood...

Marty Mcfly Jennifer GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
he used to post on the OG misc, hes also been doing this shit for years now and making money, incredible
I can see it being popular but it wasn't getting funnier

that said - 700c 25/61/37
vs standard big mac 590c 25/46/34

how does the standard big mac have better macros?

I wonder how much of the fat and cals are from the secret sauce

• 1Like

havoc00

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can see it being popular but it wasn't getting funnier

that said - 700c 25/61/37
vs standard big mac 590c 25/46/34

how does the standard big mac have better macros?

I wonder how much of the fat and cals are from the secret sauce
i get no cheese on mine which knocks a decent amount off lol

• 1Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
i get no cheese on mine which knocks a decent amount off lol
That's funny i was just looking at how much cheese is - I usually get two hamburgers cause the macros are not terrible

hamburger
250 12/30/9 <-- more protein than fat at fast food, you could do a lot worse

cheeseburger
300 15/31/13 so the cheese is 50 3/1/4

for comparison

double cheeseburger
440 25/34/24 - clearly more carb efficient

McDouble
390 22/32/20 - 50 3/2/4 consistent - the carbs are clearly a rounding difference

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big goobaaa

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just put a nice pellet stove in a rental property

kinda hoping they burn the house down tbh I’ll take the insurance money and put it towards me house in Florida

• 2Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
16 seconds in and this guys has the most punchable face and voice

though I can see that if I give it time it might become funny
I endured 9 seconds

Not any worse than the retard talking heads posted in Pol, though

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
There were piles and piles of shit threads but occasionally you’d get a solid laugh.

Don't let anyone tell you differently - that's happened here as well.

The only difference is that we tend to keep stacking our shit vertically, like some sort of world record attempt as Shit-stacking Jenga, instead of spreading it around into dozens or hundreds of smaller piles of shit until it's a minefield.

2024 FOH is nowhere near as hilarious (IMHO) as 2014 FOH. But I've heard the FSR thread might be better now, not sure. But if you're into farming Rep, most people do it in POL or the FSR

One bad thing about the mega-threads here, is that posts move fast enough that you either need to skim hardcore, skip ahead daily, or spend a considerable amount of time reading shitpost after shitpost (before shitposting yourself). And it often feels like you're suddenly a member in the human-centipede of shitposting.

Honestly, fuck the haters if they give you grief for starting new threads. Hardly anyone here does anymore (not like they used to), or if they do, it's some halfhearted attempt at a joke that falls flat.

But at least put a little effort into it. If it's just a new thread every day titled "Day15, deuce turd log: today's morning shit, with pictures" then expect to get the thread locked and Rickshawed, IMHO

• 4Like

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
Don't let anyone tell you differently - that's happened here as well.

The only difference is that we tend to keep stacking our shit vertically, like some sort of world record attempt as Shit-stacking Jenga, instead of spreading it around into dozens or hundreds of smaller piles of shit until it's a minefield.

2024 FOH is nowhere near as hilarious (IMHO) as 2014 FOH. But I've heard the FSR thread might be better now, not sure. But if you're into farming Rep, most people do it in POL or the FSR

One bad thing about the mega-threads here, is that posts move fast enough that you either need to skim hardcore, skip ahead daily, or spend a considerable amount of time reading shitpost after shitpost (before shitposting yourself). And it often feels like you're suddenly a member in the human-centipede of shitposting.

Honestly, fuck the haters if they give you grief for starting new threads. Hardly anyone here does anymore (not like they used to), or if they do, it's some halfhearted attempt at a joke that falls flat.

But at least put a little effort into it. If it's just a new thread every day titled "Day15, deuce turd log: today's morning shit, with pictures" then expect to get the thread locked and Rickshawed, IMHO
fuck your fecal elitist crap

• 2Worf
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Imagine the pussy this dude swims in

eating fast food and making money
There’s a chick that bottles her farts and sells them, averages 50k a month or something

Its probably all fake and gay and meant to demoralize us, like Hawk Tuah, but not the thread for such discussion

• 1Worf
  • 1Like