Black Myth Wukong

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've never heard of most of those reviewers.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
The "legit" review sites probably aren't going to review it because they told sweetbaby inc to get their mustard holes cleaned.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing that some of the reviews gave it an 8 because of bugs and engine issues. So if they fix those over the next couple months it'll be a 9-10 when it goes on discount?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I think I am backing off my Day One claim. This decision has nothing to do with reviews and everything to do with time. I am a volunteer football coach at my local high school and Double Days start next week. Between that and work and other responsibilities, I just realized I won't have any time to play it.

I am kind of bummed about it, but such is life.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No day 1 for me. I have concerns about the reviews, we'll see what shapes up after release.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Ehh, single player only and little open world, seems like a pass for me.

Elden Ring open world is insanely cool. But the Dance Dance Revolution bosses, but where you are at the mercy of sloppy AF animations, had me summoning help by default. Its was just not worth it learning them.

You can't even summon help in this game. Do you have to clear trash for boss attempts? That's like double whammy cancer. o_O

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ehh, single player only and little open world, seems like a pass for me.

Elden Ring open world is insanely cool. But the Dance Dance Revolution bosses, but where you are at the mercy of sloppy AF animations, had me summoning help by default. Its was just not worth it learning them.

You can't even summon help in this game. Do you have to clear trash for boss attempts? That's like double whammy cancer. o_O
I heard elsewhere that the is mainly a boss rush type, and not much trash to deal with. No idea if that is strictly true.

Jovec

?
There is a free benchmark tool for this game on Steam. Hardware Unboxed ran some various GPUs at different settings. Used a beta Nvidia driver (I think) with specific support for this game, but the AMD doesn't have a game-specific driver yet. 1080 at max settings (no RT, no Frame Gen) needs a 4070ti Super or 7900XTX to average over 60FPS.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
There is a free benchmark tool for this game on Steam. Hardware Unboxed ran some various GPUs at different settings. Used a beta Nvidia driver (I think) with specific support for this game, but the AMD doesn't have a game-specific driver yet. 1080 at max settings (no RT, no Frame Gen) needs a 4070ti Super or 7900XTX to average over 60FPS.
Reading about crashes and a lot of bugs, may wait on optimization before buying now

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
It's got my money just for telling the wokies to shove it up their ass.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Game looks repetitive but good. "Not enough diversity in my monkey kung fu game" is really fucking dumb lolol.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am staring at my steam cart with this in it. I really want to pull the trigger, but like I said before it is a time thing. There is just no way I can play this game to my full satisfaction prior to Space Marine II coming out. There is no way I am not playing SM2, I will give up sleep for that game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
China is all over the game, they make up 73% of the Players by country right now.