Bloodborne

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sorry, was assuming since most reviews say ranged combat is not viable in this game, maybe mostly because of the ammo restriction then.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sorry, was assuming since most reviews say ranged combat is not viable in this game, maybe mostly because of the ammo restriction then.
It's still not awesome - but it's definitely better. (just like how the blunderbuss is almost zero range, pistol is a bit better but still short and double pistol is a bit better still early on)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Made it to the first boss, died with 8k souls. Died again to some random crap. Ouch.

Oh well at least I can level up and repair a bit. And upgrade my saw. Charging controller while I defuse and watch the wild game. Ha! Souls game. Awesome so far. I'm literally scared to go places. I came to an elevator and a switch without beating the first boss yet and 4k souls? Nope.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Noodle you can totally split those mobs of 4 dudes up with pistol pulls bro.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wished I'd picked the cane instead of the axe after watching it in action.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Made it to the first boss, died with 8k souls. Died again to some random crap. Ouch.

Oh well at least I can level up and repair a bit. And upgrade my saw. Charging controller while I defuse and watch the wild game. Ha! Souls game. Awesome so far. I'm literally scared to go places. I came to an elevator and a switch without beating the first boss yet and 4k souls? Nope.
If you're quick enough there can still be multiple soul spots to pick up - I've never seen more than 2, but have gotten multiples.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm not sold on the axe, but I feel I've put too many upgrades into it already to switch

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My cane is at +4 I think, just got the twin stones I needed, and with a +% damage/regen, +% damage rune. I like it a lot but it has like no stun so you have to be extra mobile. Really haven't even tried anything else though. By the 4th boss I've got so many stone shards I should just go ahead and level up something else. Really haven't even invested anything in to a gun either.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty fun game so far, shame I have to go to bed. Finally found the Priest dude.

I was wandering around the sewer type area and saw a long tunnel with a big-ass rat at the end of it.Nope.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Never played a Souls game, but my interest was piqued until I caught Araxen's stream. Whatever that cleric thing was.... shit looked intense just watching. Too intense for my blood. Atmosphere looks amazing and I really wish I could hang, but apparently i'm a little girl.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pretty fun game so far, shame I have to go to bed. Finally found the Priest dude.

I was wandering around the sewer type area and saw a long tunnel with a big-ass rat at the end of it.Nope.
It's a boar, pretty easy actually. Doesn't have much health, and there is some shit behind him you don't want to miss

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I've noticed real damage reduction by buying that cheapo set of gear on the vendor at the hunter's dream. Takes an extra hit for most stuff to kill me. Killed the first guy, now I'm on the apparent second
Father Casglione
and I'm glad I went with the cane as my initial weapon. Doesn't hit nearly as hard or stagger anything much, but man does it do wonders when like 4 crazies jump you at once, or those crow fuckers. Started with waste of skin or whatever, and while it was definitely not the easy road I'm glad I went with it so I can make my "dex" based char as I want.

Good shit.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Picked this up today after reading all the hype here without having ever played a souls game before.

Fuck me the difficulty is up there. I can see myself breaking a controller here if it stays like this