Borderlands

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Cl4ptr4p is the only decent thing to come out of borderlands. A movie about that robot would be more interesting than this preview seemed to be.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Cl4ptr4p is the only decent thing to come out of borderlands. A movie about that robot would be more interesting than this preview seemed to be.

First of all

CL4P-TP.

Second of all, maybe the one in the game. Not this jack black shit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For me it's more the totality of decisions and the budget. Like sure you make some low budget video game movie, whatever it's going to suck. But how do you take an aged out forgotten about mid tier franchise, replace all young people with geriatrics and then spend 100 mil after making those decisions and and up here?

Money Laundering

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
should be out 8/30 on VOD/torrents if you really wanna torture yourself

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Never played the games. Watched them played a few times over the years by streamers.
Going to try and get into a curiator review stating that "I never played the games but according to people who have, this crap isn't even worth watching illegally, I'll instead spend my valuable time watching LotR S2 on Amazon so at least I know I am getting crap."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
When BL1 released I was that 13 year old...

lol. I meant that having the movie be PG13 when those kids were like 8 when Borderlands 3 came out. Pretty sure most 13 year olds don't even know the game.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
We need to find the people that paid to see this in the theatre, the ones that don’t identify as movie critics, and have a long talk with them about their movie going habits.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
We need to find the people that paid to see this in the theatre, the ones that don’t identify as movie critics, and have a long talk with them about their movie going habits.
...or a very short, very loud talk with a Vladof.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Movie is so bad that even the Pitch Meeting mostly fails to be funny and instead is pretty much just sad.

Even the Madame Web Pitch Meeting was pretty funny but Borderlands is so offensively bad that even well written stuff making fun of it kinda falls flat.

• 1Rustled

Fucker

Log Wizard
LOL. The miscasting is in your face. Tiny Tina too old and too fat. Roland WAY too tiny. Holy shit, Cate looks straight up bad. Easily 25 years too old. One of her early lines is "I am too old for this shit." Then stop! Please!

I am 6 minutes in and it is already a huge clanger.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This dude probably making more money off ads then the production company made in theaters.

Yes, I know it is most likely demonetized. Doesn't change what I said.

• 2Worf