Boxing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Some big news today: Lomachenko-Walters set for November 26th

Lomachenko - Walters is finally a go Nov. 26th at the Cosmopolitan in Vegas. Great fight, one of the best you can make. Loma is probably a Top 5 talent waiting to make his claim as the best in the world, and Walters is a Top 15-20 type fighter with some huge wins. Cannot wait!

Joshua-Klitschko in November? It's possible

Klitschko-Joshua probably wont legitimately happen until Spring-Summer '17, which is completely understandable with how fucking huge this fight would be. It would be a major heavyweight fight that hasn't been seen in quite some time. It should draw pretty large interest even over here & could propel Joshua into massive superstardom as boxing's hands down biggest draw. There is some whispers of potential Nov. 26th in the UK, which would be incredibly shocking & probably a poor idea with not having a full scale marketing season for it.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love that Loma fight.. That's awesome!!! Can't wait man.

I hope Wlad-Joshua happens then the winner should fight Wilder.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Love that Loma fight.. That's awesome!!! Can't wait man.

I hope Wlad-Joshua happens then the winner should fight Wilder.

I would almost be "too" happy with boxing. I don't even know what that would feel like...

• 1Like

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha yea. Man that would be a crazy month of boxing with Ward-Kovalev already set to fight.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that dude is a mess. A shame. He is gonna miss some huge paydays.

There was talk from thaboxingvoice & UCN that Klitschko-Joshua was official for November. Haven't heard anything I'd completely trust yet, but I am excited.

Salido vs. Miura is a go though in Dec. Should be an absolute war.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could be a crazy good end of year with all theee fights. Can't imagine Wlad and AJ is done yet just bc Fury hasn't been stripped and HBO/showtime issue but it sounds like both sides want fight.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Guy just kills me, then recently on his Twitter feed he has a video montage of people being "racist" to him because he is a Gyspy, shit is fucking hilarious.

Best troll in sports, by far.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
haha yea, I just suspect it's going to be hard getting him in the ring with any legit people.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having a hard time caring about the Pacman fight this weekend. I definitely wont be buying.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't buy, caught a really solid acestream though.

Was honestly a really entertaining fight. Vargas showed a lot of heart, especially rocking Pacquiao a few times in the mid rounds. Vargas has definitely stepped up in quality as his overhand right has developed. At the end I had it 117-111 with Pacquiao (he did win). One knockdown by Pacquiao in the 2nd. Really solid scrap.

I did miss Donaire vs. Magdaleno, Magdaleno beat Donaire. Donaire was a really solid fighter in his prime, but always a tad overrated. Pugilist "analysts" tend to always fall a little too head over heels for the really small guys. They mistake output for "talent" sometimes. Oscar Valdez won against a solid opponent and keeps looking really good. Would love to see him against the Frampton's/Quigg's/Santa Cruz's soon.

Pacquiao is going to keep actively fighting. A lot of talk around Crawford, Lomachenko & the forever-whispers of Money vs. Pacquiao 2. I'm cool with any options. Still have him 4th P4P behind only GGG, Ward, Kovalev currently (just wanna see Loma keep fighting more, guy has all the talent in the world.

An absolutely MASSIVE fight coming in two weeks. Literally the best fight you can make in boxing from a skill perspective, maybe only equaled by Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux. 10000000000% buying Ward vs. Kovalev! :emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_money_with_wings:

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't catch the fight, sounds like it was pretty easy overall for Manny. No surprise there. I think there is real potential in a Floyd rematch unless he's just being annoying and trying to stay realvent.

I can't wait for Ward-Kovalev! I'm still Leaning towards Kovalev but man it's so hard to pick a winner. I really like both fighters and just want to see a great fight.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Luis Ortiz is about to fight Maik Scott. Really shouldnt be a tough fight for Ortiz. I expect him to annihilate him as Ortiz may be the truly best heavyweight in the world with all his career experience and Cuban amateur pedigree.

acestream: 18bed3253d4b90ae7ec2999f0d840f8e2cf3b0f8

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
oh God, an awful fight.

Somehow Scott went 12 with Ortiz... Definitely soured on Ortiz a little there. I think Fury beats him because of his long defensive style. If Wilder & Joshua fight smart and wait 6-7 rounds, I think they beat him also.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh God, an awful fight.

Somehow Scott went 12 with Ortiz... Definitely soured on Ortiz a little there. I think Fury beats him because of his long defensive style. If Wilder & Joshua fight smart and wait 6-7 rounds, I think they beat him also.

Who you picking this weekend? I think Kovalev gets it done. As long as he fights like he did vrs Hopkins. He's really good at walking guys down and cutting the ring off, I'm not sure Ward can take his power either. It's so hard to call because you just just as easily see Ward box brilliantly and totally neutralize him but I don't know. Kovalev seems like the type that will take a punch to land his this fight.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Who you picking this weekend? I think Kovalev gets it done. As long as he fights like he did vrs Hopkins. He's really good at walking guys down and cutting the ring off, I'm not sure Ward can take his power either. It's so hard to call because you just just as easily see Ward box brilliantly and totally neutralize him but I don't know. Kovalev seems like the type that will take a punch to land his this fight.

After watching the Chilemba fight Kovalev just had and watching how easily Ward handled Sullivan Barrera (undefeated really solid Cuban amateur who had 300+ fights), I think Ward will win this fight. Kovalev has an absolute shot and I would not be surprised to see him win, he is that good. I just think Ward is an absolute savant. I think he'll make Kovalev fight off his back foot and put his head into Kovalev's chest the whole night.

I am beyond ready for this fight. It's huge, sadly it's not getting the attention it deserves. These guys are Masterclass fighters!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After watching the Chilemba fight Kovalev just had and watching how easily Ward handled Sullivan Barrera (undefeated really solid Cuban amateur who had 300+ fights), I think Ward will win this fight. Kovalev has an absolute shot and I would not be surprised to see him win, he is that good. I just think Ward is an absolute savant. I think he'll make Kovalev fight off his back foot and put his head into Kovalev's chest the whole night.

I am beyond ready for this fight. It's huge, sadly it's not getting the attention it deserves. These guys are Masterclass fighters!

Yea, It's not easy betting against Ward, he could end up flat out embarrassing Kovalev. That's why this fight is so compelling, If I never saw Kovalev fight Hopkins, I'd be all in on Ward, not to say Hopkins is a better boxer than Ward but it's more about Kovalev's ability to game plan and execute against a guy who's made a lot of people look terrible in fights. I guess I ultimately believe in his ability to cut the ring off and his power just being too much for Ward. Can't wait for this one. I'm with you on the promotion, it was lackluster and Boxing needs fights like this to do well on PPV to give guys the financial incentive to fight each other.

• 1Solidarity

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Totally forgot lomachenko vs walters is next weekend. Next 2 weeks of boxing are amazing.

• 1Like