Boxing

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If anything from watching all the fights is how skilled Fury is and came back after his mental breakdown

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Quick question about the film “Ali.”

there’s a part where he fights an opponent who keeps calling him Cassius Clay. During the fight, Ali beats the crap out of him while taunting “What’s my name motherfucker?!”

Who is the boxer he was facing supposed to be historically? My guess was Floyd Patterson

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Quick question about the film “Ali.”

there’s a part where he fights an opponent who keeps calling him Cassius Clay. During the fight, Ali beats the crap out of him while taunting “What’s my name motherfucker?!”

Who is the boxer he was facing supposed to be historically? My guess was Floyd Patterson

Ernie Terrell

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

1674424354269.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Why are these youtubers trying to fight old boxers?

Anyway, Mayweather just toys with this dude...

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, thought Tommy Fury won that fight. He was just cleaner.

No lie, a legitimately fun fight, lol.

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tommy Fury goes home with a headache. He ate so much power.

Props to him for weathering the storm and finishing round 8 strong.

Sterling

El Presidente
That fight was better than expected. Not terribly clean or technical, but neither guy has a ton of pro fights so that was expected. Not sure how much I care about the rematch though.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My only surprise in all of this, is that the fix wasn't in. I had real questions and doubts with these Paul boys fights.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Honestly thought the fight was closer than the 2 judges for Fury had it, especially after the knockdown in the 8th. No issue with Fury winning but those scores seem a little funky.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did paul win or lose rd 2/5?
b6d4ac175c55401230bacecef05475e4.jpg

you have 2 judges seeing it one way and another judge the totally opposite way

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly thought the fight was closer than the 2 judges for Fury had it, especially after the knockdown in the 8th. No issue with Fury winning but those scores seem a little funky.

The two judges who saw it for Fury saw it way too far for Fury.

It's clear Logan Paul abusing the mic between rounds caused a grudge held for breaking protocol.