Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
New Zealand labor party thinking of advocating a move toinquisitorial systemfor rape cases; and shifting the burden of proof of consent to the man. As I understand it, if the judge, during his questioning, can prove the man's identity and that sex occurred--then he is then automatically considered guilty unlesshecan prove consent.

Scary that people even think this way...

Palum

what Suineg set it to
New Zealand labor party thinking of advocating a move toinquisitorial systemfor rape cases; and shifting the burden of proof of consent to the man. As I understand it, if the judge, during his questioning, can prove the man's identity and that sex occurred--then he is then automatically considered guilty unlesshecan prove consent.

Scary that people even think this way...
Women will be disappointed in their quest for romance when every moment is interrupted with a trip to the local notary.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I have had to skim the last 10 pages, since to attempt to force that much cognitive dissonance into my brain is to stare into the mouth of madness. Mist is either actually being physically coerced or is intentionally or unintentionally trolling. The documentary was great, btw.
Or I happen to be a research psychologist and know more about these subjects than random trolls on an internet titty-posting forum.

Seriously, it's a bunch of people arguing about psychology and statistics with someone who is a psychologist and a statistician. I didn't make Cad cite specific case-law every time he made a legal opinion.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Still waiting on ... "The Lost instinct" by Mistycism.
We have no real way of knowing what instincts pre-civilization humans had, or evolutionary-link era humanoids. But we do know what instincts other primates have, so I pointed to primate instincts that have gone extinct or been drastically altered via the evolution of language, which was your original question.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Or I happen to be a research psychologist and know more about these subjects than random trolls on an internet titty-posting forum.

Seriously, it's a bunch of people arguing about psychology and statistics with someone who is a psychologist and a statistician. I didn't make Cad cite specific case-law every time he made a legal opinion.
You're a secretary at a university office. Who are you fucking kidding.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We have no real way of knowing what instincts pre-civilization humans had, or evolutionary-link era humanoids. But we do know what instincts other primates have, so I pointed to primate instincts that have gone extinct or been drastically altered via the evolution of language, which was your original question.
So first you claimed that we had instincts that were eventually bred out by civilization.

And now you're saying that you dont know what instincts pre-civilization humans had.

Please continue, famed college research psychologist Mist

Jive Turkey

Karen
Maybe stick to the psych and stats because your bio is garbage. You're assuming an instinct displayed by an evolutionary cousin must've been present in our direct ancestors? Jesus christ

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So first you claimed that we had instincts that were eventually bred out by civilization.

And now you're saying that you dont know what instincts pre-civilization humans had.
But we do know what instincts the primates we evolved from had. Is this going over your head?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Does anyone else here have a Psych B.A.?

We need a second opinion on how the world works.