Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A huge problem with colleges across the country is that they have to spend 2+ years getting average 'college-prep' high school graduates ready to learn college level material. The other problem being that professors are not teachers, and their teaching ability has very little to do with their job.

Sev_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_70946.jpg
Actually, some of those are pretty good if humour was a goal - 4 and 9 are standouts imo
smile.png

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Of course not. I just think that people should treat college more like a privilege and less like a taxpayer subsidized party.
so it all comes down to you being a friendless loser who doesn't get to go to parties and wanting to bring everyone down to your level. got it thanks for clearing that up.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Of course not. I just think that people should treat college more like a privilege and less like a taxpayer subsidized party.
Why? Arent you from having colleges imposing their morals on their students, after all what is a little expulsion? I say that because that is what been against legal drinking is, itis the right of the adult students to be passed out drunk. Note how i didn't said underage drinking, because the college current policies don't care about the age of the drinker.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
so it all comes down to you being a friendless loser who doesn't get to go to parties and wanting to bring everyone down to your level. got it thanks for clearing that up.
as soon as you enter the job market that shit does a 180 and a lot of those cool kids become the losers and for the rest of their lives.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Why? Arent you from having colleges imposing their morals on their students, after all what is a little expulsion? I say that because that is what been against legal drinking is, itis the right of the adult students to be passed out drunk. Note how i didn't said underage drinking, because the college current policies don't care about the age of the drinker.
What's your first language? Just curious.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Spanish. It does show on the way the sentences are structured, with been passive term and using subject after the verb, plural and singular misused, and past/present tense on the verbs are a little mingled.
I also suffer from the "I don't read what I type syndrome, and backspace is for losers disease."

iannis

Musty Nester
I just think that people should treat high school more like a privilege and less like a taxpayer subsidized make-out and finger-bang party.
Wait. I could have gotten finger banged? There was this rumor that went around that this jock guy was douching his balls, but one of the slutty girls said that he shaved them and his butt smelled like strawberries. So I don't know what to believe.

iannis

Musty Nester
Who the fuck is Connor Oberst and why is he raping his groupies?

Connor -- if they like your music they are not mentally competent to provide consent. That's just a fact.