Castle

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I like how Castle did the Serious Mal Voice the whole episode. Just made me mad that Firefly was cancelled.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
YES, they are avail

it is all for the alt travel project that stana does

seamus(ryan) you can have whisky with- bid is at 1000
penny (gates) you can go on a morning hike with (bid is at 670)
STANA KATIC(Beckett) meet and greet/spend at day at work with her/have ice cream/picture etc,,, bid is at 10,000

also supposedly up for bid is the tunic that stana wore for the final audition that got her the role of Beckett.(it was too long and she cut the bottom off -well she had nathan cut it off-i do not think she knew who he was at the time if i remember the story correctly) (though i cannot find it on ebay atm)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Space the final frontier...

i must say that the past ~4 episodes have been much better scripted(better stories) than the past season or so's , so someone must be paying attention about the complaints about the show, and there was a huge Castle survey over at abc for panel members at about the time they were about to start filming that episode (4 ago)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
yea that scene was awesome.

decent case, VERY dialogue heavy. called who "did" it at the start just totally missed on the actual culprit's being all 3, i had either or both of the women doing it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whoever said this show was Scooby Doo for adults was dead on, but man I just can't get enough of it.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Loved the episode. I agree things have been better lately, I really hope they keep up the good work. Caslte walking like he is on the moon was hilarious.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Forgot about this weeks episode which I'll probably remedy tomorrow, but I just found out that in addition to doing a lot of other voice work, the actor who played Vulcan Simmons did Tyrael in Diablo 3.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Mars episode was good,

Word I am hearing/reading is abc wants to renew, they are negotiating with stana and nathan since their contracts are up. Episode 22 this season will be the 150th.

Loved Nathan in reckoning especially the end of the 3xk encounter

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good episode but really more depressing than anything else, even though they tried to end it on an up note.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I want to say that the writer of this past episode clearly has not seen the previous seasons. It was so uncomfortable to watch.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Chad Creasy I wrote it, 2 nd season writing castle, first solo episode...

Interview with Seamus, his contract up, abc trying to get stana and Nathan signed to renew, it is even with the ratings decline, a top 15 show

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I'm conflicted because I love the show but I'd rather the series end memorably and on their own terms rather than get cancelled because they drug it out too long and the ratings tanked. One or two more seasons tops, and write the last season with the fact that it's the last season in mind.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
best end of series imo would be to end the series either of 2 ways

1- getting a promotion out of field duty (ie Capt of the 12th) and ...coincidentally..getting pregnant.
2- birth of the baby- if they have the pregnancy during the shows.

other than that 7years of a good show= win.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
best end of series imo would be to end the series either of 2 ways

1- getting a promotion out of field duty (ie Capt of the 12th) and ...coincidentally..getting pregnant.
2- birth of the baby- if they have the pregnancy during the shows.

other than that 7years of a good show= win.
Pretty sure it needs to end with her becoming a Senator so that Back-From-The-Future episode comes 100% true.