Castle

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I realize this is only vaguely related to Castle, but I've been watching the last season of Scrubs with all the med students, and I keep expecting Drew (actor who played 3XK) to murder all the other med students.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
rofl...

no word as of yet for renewal-we might not know prior to the finale -abc's announcement is may 13th and i believe the finale is may 11th,

no new episodes until april 20th, honeymoon episode is repeating tonite

150th episode is- i think- the episode prior to the season finale.

if you watch on TNT, wednesday season 1 starts again

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
new episode monday

and in terms of the future

nathan has signed a new contract with ABC.
Amann- the showrunner this year- is out
reports are also of Marlowe(sort of co-runner this year or some crazy thing)- writer/ showrunner before Amann and his wife Teri are also -completely- leaving.

no word yet on stana signing a new contract.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I just watched the latest episode.

Wut?

So Castle's old High School buddy was Al Qaeda.....and he decided to use him as a contact because he trusted him and he was too high profile to make disappear. So Rick got brought in as a contact with him because of his AQ knowledge of an upcoming attack. And the government then
Neuralizer1.png

Rick.

I kind of liked the mystery and them putting it together then hated the "resolution" immensely for being ridiculous, stupid, and spoonfed with the extended exposition of Bilal.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Couple of holes still that will never get resolved... Why did they have castle do the money drop?, why the week in the boat, why the tent frame up.... We will never know

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I took it that the reason he was gone for 6 months, when the entire op would have taken a few days, was that the agency kept him for however long it took to brainwash or reprogram the fake memories in to his mind. With the boat they likely had him tethered where he was but left out there for a few days (based on drugging him and knowing when he'd likely wake up) so that the agency guy could keep an eye on him and then put him in the boat and "find him" as Rick was waking up so they could keep a narrative in Rick's head while ensuring his safety since they couldn't afford for him to actually go missing at sea or suffer any ill fate after going to all the trouble since he couldn't just be disappeared as they kept pointing out

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
good episode, actually had me guessing as to who did it. the red herrings were too obvious

i guessed the stewardess fan, i was wrong

oh

Stana got Married Yesterday- still no word on her resigning though "good progress being made" was posted on tvline about a week ago

Lusiphur

Peasant
They need to either get the actress playing Alexis to take her wedding rings off or explain it in the show. It's a little jarring.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There was a scene with just her fingers in it? I must have missed that one, because otherwise I was looking at her face or tits. Maybe ass if she was walking away.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Officially Renewed for Season 8
Stana Katic -close to signing or has agreed to terms and signing shortly-but still not signed yet.

new show runners terrance paul winters (writer for the past 6 seasons of castle- has written some of the better "caskett" ones) and Alexi Hawley- who was a writer/co-producer from season 2-4 on castle, was EP on the following, body of proof and state of affairs

hawley wrote
fool me once-the con episode
love me dead- the da pimp
A ROSE FOREVER AFTER
wrapped in death- the mummy episode
under the gun
lucky stiff
to love and die in LA
kill shot
headhunters

TPW has been with Castle since season 2
wrote
kill the messenger
did the teleplay for a rose forever after
the third man
anatomy of a murder
law & murder
cops and robbers
the blue butterfly
secrets safe with me
significant others
the wild rover
#1 fan
deep cover
veritas
once upon a time in the west
i, witness- co wrote
dead from new york

dang those two wrote most of my "favorite" episodes.......

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was like 4 episodes behind, just finished catching up. I love this show, I just don't feel compelled to watch it every week as soon as it's out because while it's entertaining, there hasn't been any overarching plot since they took down the senator. You'd think they would have turned the 2 month disappearance into something more substantial but instead it gets what,3 episodes dedicated to it?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Amann/Marlowe screwed the pooch with that, so much they could have done, yet, fucked it up... Mostly I think because they had no clue what to do and the disappearance was just too not have the wedding. We will see how season8 goes... With those two running the show, hopefully the episodes revert back to more like season 2-3 just with them married... Better b plot stuff

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
decent finale for the season - no ANGST....

being a senator in my opinion is not a good fit for Beckett...

they also screwed up castle's AGE/the year hollander woods happened, all wiki pages etc say castle was born april 1 1969,,, yet he was "11" in 1983 according to the episode..........

also

Reports are that Stana Katic HAS finalized/signed a new contract for next year....

beyond that will be how the new season goes with the new show runners and writers.

marlowe and teri (show creator) have just posted their good bye's so they are officially no longer affiliated with the show, so it is now 100% hawley's and winter's show to run unlike this past season where amann just did what marlowe wanted.