College Football 2014-15

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Well it is here in Little Rock and not in Fayetteville, and they can't even care enough to sell out a high school stadium.
crowd looked good to me, but it is a small stadium. Very odd. Anyway, even the Georgia beat writers said this was a terrible spot for Georgia all things considered, and we are beating that ass.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
crowd looked good to me, but it is a small stadium. Very odd. Anyway, even the Georgia beat writers said this was a terrible spot for Georgia all things considered, and we are beating that ass.
Yeah it is a really nice stadium and a good spot. Nice golf course, lots of parking and tailgate room. Probably the last SEC game that will be played here. Typically they play two a season but dropped it to one this year. Next year is Toledo and I would wager they'll drop it completely the following year.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville defense is just so damn good! And their offense is finally starting to really click thankfully...

FSU game at the end of the month is going to be epic if we continue playing Defense like this. They definitely deserve the #1 defense ranking with how we are playing

EDIT: Dyer is having a hell of a game, same with Devante Parker and his return back.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... Pretty horrific injury on a NC State player. Guy's foot was pretty much twisted a whole 180 degrees it looked like, possibly bone exposed too...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow. Cal had a chance to win and just had an absolutely terrible play call and threw a pick.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The win by Alabama was it's fourth largest in SEC history. One happened in 1945 and the other two happened against Vanderbilt.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
ND looking really good so far through the first half. Let's see if they can sustain it

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This Florida team is an abomination, and they beat us.
frown.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Golson is back, but Florida State has woke up on offense, and is running the ball somewhat successfully. This is a heck of a game. I think it solidifies the fact that Notre Dame is a solid team on both sides of the ball.