College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Damn I laid down at 6 to take a nap and just got up.

First time in 100 years Ole Piss has beat Bama back to back lol....or close to it.

So the last time they beat Bama back to back we still hadn't been in the war, WWI.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fournette is just on a completely different level. Very solid chance he is the best back since the Peterson & Lynch '07 draft class. Guy is an absolute blast to watch play. Chubb & Elliot aren't bad themselves!

Borzak

I had gone to the store at half time and I was listening on the radio. Coming back is when he had the run in the 3rd quarter in that video. They are aleady talking Billy Cannon (the Heisman winner from LSU) and the announcer pisses me off. "Oh my you would have to see it to believe it!", well no dipshit that's why you're on the fucking radio - tell us. At least it's his last year as voice of the tigers.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Fournette is just on a completely different level. Very solid chance he is the best back since the Peterson & Lynch '07 draft class. Guy is an absolute blast to watch play. Chubb & Elliot aren't bad themselves!

Yep - he was an absolute monster. If he doesn't get injured and keeps this up, this guy may be a Top 5 pick (possibly a #1). He is not only fast and agile, he's big (tall and stout)

Borzak

He's not eligible for the draft this year, he's only a sophomore. We shall see.

Tell that to Florida State. Top 5 should be:

1. Mich St.
2. TCU
3. Ohio St.
4. Baylor
5. Georgia
Did fsu get dropped in the polls last year or did they get just get dropped as a playoff seed? I can't remember. If it's just the latter then that isn't where I'm saying you shouldn't drop an undefeated champ. Was just talking in the polls.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think Ohio St. has even played remotely close to their best football, so I'll keep them at #1. That being said I can see why they get dropped. List contains the same Top 5 teams though.

Heisman Watch = Pick a RB! Between Fournette, Chubb, Elliot, Cook, Henry and others, RB's are filfthy loaded this year. But, some overrated QB will probably win it because their team is really good...

The committee's Top 25 was much more volatile, so FSU did drop, and raise etc from week 8 on.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I just realized I forgot to come here and

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's for the bama fans that stand up and cheer loudly in the bar when they go up by 50 against some podunk AA team. Christ those people are annoying.

Borzak

He also said Bama not in the top half of the SEC currently.

SItBqN9.png

Tc7wjtu.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drop Baylor and Georgia out, move Ole Miss and LSU in.
Yeah, drop Georgia out of the top five after they just butt stomped South Carolina and their quarterback set an NCAA record for pass completion% in a game going 24/25 at 96%. I agree that Ole Miss looks to have a great team this year but lets not get that ridiculous yet. Georgia's real test comes against Alabama in 2 weeks. If Georgia looses that fight then they do not deserve to be in the top 5.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Idk what was better or worse in that video, his running, or Auburns atrocious tackling. The guy trying to do some WWE shit to him on that 3rd quarter run was the worst attempted tackle I have ever seen.

Why do people keep hiring Will Muschamp lol

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Foggy is right though. Once a original poll comes out, they really don't adjust it too much outside of losses. Who really thinks TCU should be in the top 5 right now?

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Georgia's Grayson Lambert just completed the single greatest game by a QB in college football history. Your thoughts? I'll hang up and listen.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Foggy is right though. Once a original poll comes out, they really don't adjust it too much outside of losses. Who really thinks TCU should be in the top 5 right now?
The Playoff Committee does not care about rankings.

rrr_img_110032.png