College Football 2015-16

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Last night's game was pretty nuts. Wish my Bearcats managed to pull it out. I thought when we were driving at the end we were going to score a TD then full YOLO by going for 2 as well.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Future D1 recruits?

350lb RB:

7' tall, 440lb D-lineman:
This 7-Foot-Tall, 440-Pound Defensive Lineman Towers Over Opponents
6qGd5Iu.png

Goddamn, what are they feeding to kids today?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That rb will end up a line man if he does not drop 100lbs and gain 2-3 steps. Unless he goes to a bottom tier school. College LBs will break his knees. Henry at Alabama is showing the downside to that type of back, needs an open hole and five yards or he is just the slowest guy on the field.

7 ft tall dude, won't have leverage. Might work out, but didn't for the 6'10" guy at UoA.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah he'd be at a physics disadvantage since he'd pretty much have to press down on every O-lineman he'd face instead of being able to engage the pads and push up. Since he's also pushing down he'd be prone to falling forward I'd imagine.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
11am kickoff shit is for the birds. I probably won't even watch. Going back to bed.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The video of that 7' tall fat fuck is hilarious, he is too fat and slow to do anything meaningful past high school...even then his tape looked bad.

Maryland today, usually the measuring stick of how our season will play out.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Game has been very entertaining, Syracuse pulling out everything. Terrible penalties and special teams for LSU though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This OSU/UT game is the worst shit I've ever watched, but L O L at that punter. Ugly, but I'll take it!