College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ole Piss tied with Vandy and A&M losing to Arkansas. Not bad, not bad at all.

Too bad I have to get off to bed soon.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oregon does not look sharp at all. I think Utah is going to take this one, and I think Oregon will be in the 20s in ranking next week, if ranked at all.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mizzou has to lead the country in WR drops this year. Our WRs are so, so terrible. We've dropped at least 1 TD and 4-5 1st downs this game so far. It's going to probably cost us this game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Oregon does not look sharp at all. I think Utah is going to take this one, and I think Oregon will be in the 20s in ranking next week, if ranked at all.
I think we can do it, got that michael jackson looking pos out finally.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woohoo! A&M needed overtime to beat Arkansas and had a very hard time stopping the run! Good thing no other teams on the schedule have dominant running backs! Oh wait....

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Gilg...what are you doing for the rest of the football season? I need some ideas too, because it's not going to be watching this fuck horrid offense. 2 TDs in our last 9 quarters against the juggenauts of Arkansas St, Connecticut, and Kentucky.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Gilg...what are you doing for the rest of the football season? I need some ideas too, because it's not going to be watching this fuck horrid offense. 2 TDs in our last 9 quarters against the juggenauts of Arkansas St, Connecticut, and Kentucky.
Me four

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be interesting to see how our defense looks vs a real team.

Also Utah clownstomping Oregon haha

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Me five

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My only idea so far
JTe8qLT.gif

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
What a great day. My Utes clownpounding the Ducks, and BYU getting completely shithoused by a team we already beat.

BYU being ranked in the top 25 was a complete farce.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Phil aint gonna be happy tonight. Somebody is gonna get shit canned

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. So I just got home and got a chance to check out the scores. Did Oregon seriously get blown out by Utah 62-20?

Holy shit!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A Syracuse paper had a review of the LSU tailgating. He went on about how he tried a cajun favorite, elk sausage. Somebody needs to get out more lol.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nice to see the Wolverines back into some of the rankings charts. (AP and ESPN Power Rank) That's been something I've missed for awhile.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
AP poll has Notre Dame, Michigan, Florida, USC, and Oklahoma all ranked

latest

The last few years had been nice, with at least half of those teams out of the polls at any given time.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice to see the Wolverines back into some of the rankings charts. (AP and ESPN Power Rank) That's been something I've missed for awhile.
They've been August and September darlings for years. For the last X years they've been a 1 or 0 loss team going into October. I'm sure reality is on its way, just like every year.