College Football 2015-16

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The coach shit his pants with his timeouts in the last minute too. Yuck.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remind me why Georgia was ranked in the top 10.
After that beating, we should not be in the top 25. That was literally a loss in every way. We had chances early and blew them. Hell we almost did not even get back the fucking 3 points due to thier penalty. I am a Georgia fan and have no problem admitting that we looked like complete shit. Another year of a team that has a winning record but never wins when it counts.

Florida should, in theory, kick our ass but that game is always a crap shoot.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
#1 Ohio State - nearly loses to Indiana back up quarterback
#2 Michigan State - barely wins against unranked Purdue
#3 Ole Miss - Getting shit on by Florida

Things are rough.

Generol_sl

shitlord
I wonder how far Ole Miss will move down after this loss. It cracked me up how they moved from 15 to 3 after beating Alabama so let's see how far they move down and how much ESPN attempts to play this off as the SEC being so good that they all beat each other. I am sure Alabama goes to 5-7, UGA goes to 15 and Ole Miss moves up to 1 after losing by 20+ points because, after all, it was to a "very" good SEC team....

The MS teams have been so ridiculously carried by the ESPN agenda the past two seasons but even they can't hide the truth about overrating them.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Notre Dame's season is done.

Splendid early wins on easy teams. Now you're being tested, and you're down 14 in 5 minutes. All done, bye, bye.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Notre Dame's season is done.

Splendid early wins on easy teams. Now you're being tested, and you're down 14 in 5 minutes. All done, bye, bye.
Don't get me excited this early in the action! Don't you know better? It has been a rough week for the top 10 though.

Generol_sl

shitlord
When are people going to realize that Twitter is one of the worst things anyone can have. Although, at the same time, it does kind of work as a form of modern darwinism because anyone stupid enough to blab on Twitter after so many others have fallen due to it kind of deserve their fate even if their comments are 100% correct. Strong is a disgrace and should have never been brought in to such a proud program. He has turned it into a D3 program in a year. Awful choice, truly awful.