College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Can you say one dimensional. LSU threw the ball more in the first half than I've seen them throw in several years. 4 completions, none in the second half with zero passing yards in the second half.

Shit is not going to fly when they meet a real team.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I would lie to say:

Lol @ Nebraska

Just when you think they have seen their worst gut wrenching loss of the season they find a way to top it. Repeatedly.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
It was only a matter of time for UCLA. Almost lost to BYU at home 2 weeks ago. Too many key injuries on defense and a true freshman QB that plays like a true freshman.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU Defense caught more balls than LSU's wide receivers. 3 vs. 2. I've seen LSU be pretty run oriented for a long time, but nothing like this. With 4 complete passes last night they are still 9th in the country for yards per play.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
MSU drops from 2 to 4. Which is fine. They're in the same spot they were when the season started. Win the B10, and they're in the playoffs.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
MSU drops from 2 to 4. Which is fine. They're in the same spot they were when the season started. Win the B10, and they're in the playoffs.
The dumb part of that is, Ohio St has looked shakier than Michigan St so far this year, and they haven't dropped a single spot yet. Voters are scared to death to move someone out of the #1 spot for any reason other than a loss. Every other spot is fair game though, apparently.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is a massive improvement over past years. Teams are moving up and down a lot more, which is what should happen. I agree though, OSU should fall from number 1. It isn't just that they are number 1, it is they are the defending champs AND preseason number 1. Long history of leaving that team at 1 unless they lose.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Thing is, TCU and Baylor have had pretty poor showings as well in past weeks. I don't think there is a consensus #1. And lol @ A&M getting 1 first place vote in the AP. No idea who that was.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are you talking about, didn't you hear? TCU totally fixed their defense, they beat the ever living shit of that great Texas team.

Also, Boykin is up to number 2 in the Heisman race. Texas, making Heisman candidates since 2010.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Nike is running out of ideas

Oregon's new Lewis & Clark uniforms

Screen_Shot_2015-10-02_at_1.31.43_PM_native_1600.png