College Football 2015-16

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I grew up in Edmond, went to Memorial. GO BULLDOGS. Moving to a place where they barely talk about the Big XII has made me forget almost all the reasons I hated OSU and Texas. Now I really hate A&M and the SEC in general. Also, How many spots should Florida drop after that shitshow today? My head says it should be between 5-7 but my gut tells me that lolSEC means they won't drop at all.
Lol the Big 12 needs to just split because as this shitshow goes on the butt hurt gets worse from you guys. We'll take OU and OSU and give you Tennesee and Arkansas.

Hate to say it but teams ranked higher then us barely scraped by much worse so no we shouldn't drop 7. 2-3 maybe but already ranked 11.

Shh you'll awaken Regime or worse, whattsa
I endure your Arsenal posts so you can endure Gator Nation baby.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Lol the Big 12 needs to just split because as this shitshow goes on the butt hurt gets worse from you guys. We'll take OU and OSU and give you Tennesee and Arkansas.
Butthurt is all I have left when it comes to college football bro. Honestly, after the gators performance today they should probably be dropped entirely from the rankings and the administration should seriously consider folding the program.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Hate to say it but teams ranked higher then us barely scraped by much worse so no we shouldn't drop 7. 2-3 maybe but already ranked 11.

I endure your Arsenal posts so you can endure Gator Nation baby.
Fair fucks!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shrug, it is what it is.

College football conference perception is very very heavily tied to the blue bloods of each one, so right or wrong the B12 perception rides on Tejas and OU.

If Baylor or TCU from last year were Texas or OU one would have made it in, or if either of those teams were undefeated with the numbers of Baylor one of them would be in the top 4. Hate it, but its what people want to see not Baylor. Its not fair to those teams for sure, which is just another reason we need to move to eight.

I love the way D II/1-AA have done it for years. 16 teams, higher ranked teams got to play on their home fields so it made the season also worthwhile and have meaning just like the NFL.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well shit, we finally realized it was Kansas. Looks like I don't get to enjoy Strong being fired this week. Now I have to wait until the end of the season and cross my fingers.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Going to bed. So fucking tired. Have fun guys. Lots of undefeated teams went down today.

So freaking tired.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Butthurt is all I have left when it comes to college football bro. Honestly, after the gators performance today they should probably be dropped entirely from the rankings and the administration should seriously consider folding the program.
I agree it was bad. Like Ohio State schedule bad.

Going to bed. So fucking tired. Have fun guys. Lots of undefeated teams went down today.

So freaking tired.
Wtf is this pussy shit? You used to play EQ on FV with me u til 6 am bro? To many State Fair corn dogs?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can't tell if our QB is some fashion statement metrosexual or gay or what the fuck ever. Grease under one eye rustles my jimmies. Just play football and don't bring that shit on the field.