College Football 2015-16

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Honestly the bowl system should die out except for the maybe half dozen big bowls . Expand the playoffs kill the bowls and move on.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
"Hindsight is 20/20 Bracket":
Clemson vs. Ohio State
Alabama vs. Stanford

Hey, that Christian McCaffrey kid has some talent.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
There was no interest in LSU playing Texas Tech, who really gave a shit? I would have rather seen them play a team with a worse record that created some interest. The only reason it had good ticket sales it was 4 hours away in the city with the highest LSU alumni population.
I mean no one would've given a shit regardless. Team massively underachieved with the talent it has and at the end of the day the university was able to rack up a much needed "feel good" bowl game win against a team with a historically bad run defense. I get the idea of letting massive universities dual it out all the time in terms of revenue, but TTU is not LA Tech lol. It's a fairly large university. LSU fan base was going to tune in regardless, they could've done much worse than Tech who sold out its allotted tickets (which was more than LSU) faster than LSU did. Money & an easy win? Sounds like they did ok.

Dworkk

N00b
The currant bowl system is out of control. Compare to 1977 when the total number of bowls was 13, this year they have 40. Going to a bowl used to mean something, now it's just huge money grab.

This year has to be the worst bowl season ever. Not one game worth watching yet.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The problem is that it is not even a money grab, it is a money sink. Like all of these programslosemoney going to these bowls. The universities should just refuse to go. Its fucking dumb.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Think Arkansas's receiver just got killed. Not targeting though, at least these refs are legit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously hate seeing guys injured like this and them not moving at all. Looks like he got KO'd with the shot to the side of the head. Really troubling though with the lack of movement right now.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I mean with all the dumb shit calls there have been here you have a defender that clearly led with his helmet, would never have hit him with anything but his helmet, and a kid knocked unconscious... But it is a clean hit? Not saying the defender meant to hurt him, but if you're going to make a stupid rule at least enforce it in the correct situations.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Can't say I've ever seen that before

TCU blocked Oregon's punt...ball is still airborne but behind the line of scrimmage(it basically went straight up, maybe forward 5 yards), Oregan player grabs it on the fly and runs for a first down.

LOL

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Oregon in the process of totally shitting the bed for those of you just assuming all bowls will be blowouts at this point.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Yeah, TCU definitely reciprocated with some retarded play-calling on that drive.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Oregon is worse without their QB than TCU is without their QB.

Also, Gary Patterson should be less fat if he wants to wear those form fitting shirts.