College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Texas will be in the SEC within 2 weeks. This is done.
1627231385599.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
ND needs to stop fucking around and go join a conference.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
As an Aggie fan some of these memes are fucking hilarious. I'm excited to be playing the t-sips and Sooners again. Shit hasn't been the same playing Vanderbilt and Kentucky every few years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
ND needs to stop fucking around and go join a conference.

I agree but it won’t happen unless some crazy realignment takes place. That idea of four conferences with 16 teams each would force ND to do something.

Texas and Oklahoma moving is big. I hope it nudges ND a little. I am just not sure it’s enough for them to do anything .

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I agree but it won’t happen unless some crazy realignment takes place. That idea of four conferences with 16 teams each would force ND to do something.

Texas and Oklahoma moving is big. I hope it nudges ND a little. I am just not sure it’s enough for them to do anything .
The playoff changes would likely do more to get them to join a conference than anything another set of schools do. (Never being allowed to be in the top 6 of playoff teams)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Life long SEC fan and Texas Ex checking in.

• 2Solidarity

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas and OU each scheduled BoR meetings for Friday to discuss conference affiliation.
1627397048588.jpeg

• 2Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, 2025 really? That's bullshit. The Big XII is a defunct conference anyway. They need to just release them outright.
It’s just legal posturing right now so they aren’t clearly violating any provisions of the by laws or grant of rights. The real chaos and negotiation begins next week.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Baylor was never winning a Football championship anyway. The one year we had our best shot, Bowles fucked us over by declaring co-Champions when the tie-breaker was ours. Anyone can win a basketball championship regardless of conference simply because of how large the field is in the NCAA tournament. Last year half the final 4 came from non-Power 5 conferences.