Community

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn, I thought that was one of the best Community seasons, and I was really hoping for more of Other Space too (watch it if you haven't, and don't give up because ep1 isn't very good). I definitely agree that the advertising thing was weird. I watched one episode on the Android app and it had more ads than the free version of Hulu--which is saying something--but all the others that I watched through a Yahoo Screen channel in Plex had none at all.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The show wasn't going to come back anyway.

The actors contracts have since expired, and many have become much higher paid entities than previously. There's no way they could afford the "current" salaries.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I spent about 30 seconds looking around online on where I could watch/stream it from Yahoo. Nothing obvious came up immediately. So then I spent 1 second finding it on a torrent site.

Convenience, bitches.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched them on the yahoo app along with Other Space. I don't remember any ads, but if they were just playing at the beginning, I probably wouldn't have noticed. Actually, I think the ads may have been getting lost when I chromecasted to the TV.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Definitely my favorite episode of the entire run. Thats some bullshit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I loved this show so much. The cast got back together during the pandemic to do a table read of some fake episode. I dig it.

EDIT: Oh, there was a Q&A after the table read if you want to watch that also.

EDIT 2: Looks like I was wrong again. It wasn't a fake episode. This was season 5, episode 4 (even though they say it's episode 3 after the reading).

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
12259-3KUjDt8XY7w2Ku70UE0SECmv1zP.jpg

Title: Community

Genre: Comedy

Creator: Dan Harmon

Cast: Alison Brie, Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Paget Brewster, Ken Jeong, Jim Rash, Keith David

First aired: 2009-09-17

Overview: Follow the lives of a group of students at what is possibly the world’s worst community college in the fictional locale of Greendale, Colorado.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Too bad they cancel-cultured one of the best episodes of the series

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alison Brie has either had plastic surgery or lost too much weight. She's still pretty, but she looks strange to me (mostly based on watching Spin Me Round).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Alison Brie has either had plastic surgery or lost too much weight. She's still pretty, but she looks strange to me (mostly based on watching Spin Me Round).
It happened when she did GLOW.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, GLOW did it to her years ago.

I didn't even recognize her the first time I saw

• 1Like