Community

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I gotta say, Yahoo did a pretty good job of keeping this show going. The last episode was very sentimental as well.

Jeff coming home to Annie and seeing the son, Sebastian. "Ok, back to your child area." I really like this show a lot. And Annie is absolutely hot at all times.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Loved the game and disclaimer at the end.
Here's hoping there's more, but that feels like a good send off to finish on.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The board game and "Abed your brain is kind of a fucked up shape..."

Xevy

Log Wizard
Them being able to curse, but not cursing the ENTIRE season, then dropping some F Bombs was awesome. When Dean said "fucked up shape" I had to rewind to see if that's what he really said. Chang farting during the 4th season, great. Chang being gay, awesome. Jeff's perception of Annie's hotness also completely awesome and accurate. I thought for a second she was going to give us some .gif bait and shake her tas or something. If only..

Think that pretty much means that's the end of this show. At least it went out fully acknowledging its full strengths/weaknesses and arc.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I was pretty indifferent to the early episodes, but the last 3 or 4 will make me sad if this is the end (and I assume it will be*).

That history suggests that the inevitable (DVD) movie in a couple years will be completely awesome, as the show really does jump in quality when the people involved have time to prepare.

*All the meta-commentary about Chang sucking for seasons would make (the lack of) next season extra ironic - Ken Jeong stars in a show on ABC, and finally can't be in the show only once it doesn't exist.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if "The show moved to the internet where it turns out tens of millions were watching the whole time" is true? Yahoo hasn't released any ratings, but that would be crazy.

Xevy

Log Wizard
"tens of millions were watching the whole time, but it didn't matter anyways"

Wonder what that means exactly.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Just listened to it again, he said "...tens of millions were watching the whole time. May not matter."

I figure it means that even though they finally have proof that a lot of people are watching, they are losing so many actors that they might not be able to bring the show back anyway.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know. If the show attracted as many views as Harmon is claiming, then they will find a way to do more.

The last three episodes of this season were fantastic (I loved the RV one too, but some didnt). The finale definitely ranks top 5 in my book, perfect way for it to end if it that is what happens.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_100059.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Solid season, especially considering they had to do it without Donald Glover.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wedding episode was one of my least favorite episodes of the season, confused on why people loved it so much, i cant stand Gary and makes me want to turn on the show

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I'm shocked that they couldn't get any advertisers on board. Watching this on my Roku, there were zero ads. No wonder they lost money.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I watched and enjoyed the new episodes. The thing is...I didn't watch them on Yahoo.
frown.png

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm shocked that they couldn't get any advertisers on board. Watching this on my Roku, there were zero ads. No wonder they lost money.
Also, Yahoo's TV presentation is fucking awful. I imagine most people who watched it just pirated episodes instead of having to deal with that interface.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The interface was complete shit. It probably didn't help them that I did watch on the Yahoo! TV app on my Xbox360 and didn't have to sit through a single commercial. Basically the only people bothering to watch through Y!'s interface were probably using an app that bizarrely didn't show commercials. Unless they were somehow still billing the advertisers for those views it's really no surprise this failed.