Community

Xevy

Log Wizard
I laughed really, really hard at the last 2 minutes of this episode with Matt Besser.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was one of the funniest episodes I think I've seen of this show. Right up there with the first Paintball. It had excellent timing on all the jokes.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
That episode was so meta I was afraid I was going to have a break from reality.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
That was one of the funniest episodes I think I've seen of this show. Right up there with the first Paintball. It had excellent timing on all the jokes.
I don't know if it's because you set my expectations really high or what, but I did not get that from this episode at all.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Paintball episode was awesome. Dean killed it, as always. Also Britta being Clooney because he is the worst ("Britta is the worst!") Batman was amazing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm not sure if it was sloppy (Very NOT Community's style. This shit isn't LOST) or if the original scene shooter was never revealed. During the big battle Annie and Abed are shot by silver balls while Kumail's character doesn't even have a gun out. Either those two being hit is significant (his best friend, the girl who had a crush on him in highschool) or it's just sloppy and one of the other janitors also had silver balls.

It'd be awesome if they got Troy, but I'm not sure why he'd have a motive to take 50,000 and ruin Greendale for City Community college.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Wasn't it pretty obvious that it was Kumail Nanjiani's voice, when you heard him talk the first time, or am I missing something?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the voice is obviously him. Skin color also rules out almost every other possibility. Yellow gun. Dude in the trench coat who shoots Koogler looks like him. And:
During the big battle Annie and Abed are shot by silver balls while Kumail's character doesn't even have a gun out.
Yeah, he does. Watch it again. Annie is hit, Abed is hit, Lapari comes into scene from the left (direction they were hit from), tries to shoot Jeff and Dean, but is out of ammo. His next shots in the hallway are green, so apparently he just picked up some random ones on his way to the 'museum'.

The plot itself didn't make much sense though, I'll definitely agree with that.

Regarding Troy making a cameo:Dan Harmon on Twitter:

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the voice is obviously him. Skin color also rules out almost every other possibility. Yellow gun. Dude in the trench coat who shoots Koogler looks like him. And:

Yeah, he does. Watch it again. Annie is hit, Abed is hit, Lapari comes into scene from the left (direction they were hit from), tries to shoot Jeff and Dean, but is out of ammo. His next shots in the hallway are green, so apparently he just picked up some random ones on his way to the 'museum'.

The plot itself didn't make much sense though, I'll definitely agree with that.

Regarding Troy making a cameo:Dan Harmon on Twitter:
Well if you look carefully at the whiteboard in the writers room during the tag of today's episode it shows like a pie chart with "clues for 613?" And one of them is something like "Troy or Pierce returns?"...can't remember the exact phrasing since I'm at work...but Harmon's response implies he forgot that little hype nugget they put in themselves, not to mention the IMDB page.