Cyberpunk 2077

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I thought it was one of the better games in the past decade. Story was unique and fresh. Something other than the typical BS in games. Most of the endings were not what expected either, at lest the ones I have seen. And while there was some gay and tranny shit in it, it wasnt forced in your face like games today try to do. In typical RPG fashion you could go a myriad of ways in your build, from curb stomping enemies with melee down to being a hacker. There is a procedural way the world wants to be played, but after like lv10 you could treat this as an open world RPG for the most part. It had a ton of side quests and mini quests, tons of bosses and hidden bosses, ton of shit to do. There is a reason this game has sold 25 million units by now being in the top 50 games ever sold. And its not because it was a shit game, lol.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It is one of my goat games. The city is one of the best “characters” in any game. Incredible to just be in the world they created.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish they would do more expansions using the city as the foundation. Have each expansion improving on it more and more. I would have loved it if this team had done to 2077 what "Hello Games" did with No Man's Sky. Incremental patches that constantly improved things like traffic and pedestrian movement with new quest systems built in that revolved around an actual faction that mattered. So many things that could improve the city to make it better and better. You could even have major patches that could add the ability to become a crime boss as an example of what this game could really do.

No game for me has ever created an actual "feel" for the world like this one has.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I thought it was one of the better games in the past decade. Story was unique and fresh. Something other than the typical BS in games. Most of the endings were not what expected either, at lest the ones I have seen. And while there was some gay and tranny shit in it, it wasnt forced in your face like games today try to do. In typical RPG fashion you could go a myriad of ways in your build, from curb stomping enemies with melee down to being a hacker. There is a procedural way the world wants to be played, but after like lv10 you could treat this as an open world RPG for the most part. It had a ton of side quests and mini quests, tons of bosses and hidden bosses, ton of shit to do. There is a reason this game has sold 25 million units by now being in the top 50 games ever sold. And its not because it was a shit game, lol.
The game is a bad future, which WOULD be full of gay people fucking you with strapons and tranny advertising.

Only one main character is lesbian and it's a pretty grim story, there is a forced straight sex scene you have to watch.

Anyone saying it's bad after the fixes just doesn't like first person RPGs and/or open world games.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The game is a bad future, which WOULD be full of gay people fucking you with strapons and tranny advertising.

Only one main character is lesbian and it's a pretty grim story, there is a forced straight sex scene you have to watch.

Anyone saying it's bad after the fixes just doesn't like first person RPGs and/or open world games.
From memory, wasnt that cop you help a faggot? And the Bitch you do the car race circuit with, the barmaid at Afterlife, she was a tranny. But yeah I get your point, dystopian future we all have to look forward to. I also thought it was great before the fixes. Sure it was not balanced like it is now, but you also had more fun with the broken shit too.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
From memory, wasnt that cop you help a faggot? And the Bitch you do the car race circuit with, the barmaid at Afterlife, she was a tranny. But yeah I get your point, dystopian future we all have to look forward to.
The ones you mention are optional characters haven't done all their quests. Didn't even know the barmaid was a tranny.

I knew the cop can do a gay romance, not sure if he's a bisexual romance - I just romance Judy or Panam depending on the sex of my character.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
From memory, wasnt that cop you help a faggot? And the Bitch you do the car race circuit with, the barmaid at Afterlife, she was a tranny. But yeah I get your point, dystopian future we all have to look forward to. I also thought it was great before the fixes. Sure it was not balanced like it is now, but you also had more fun with the broken shit too.
yea river was a fag

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The ones you mention are optional characters haven't done all their quests. Didn't even know the barmaid was a tranny.

I knew the cop can do a gay romance, not sure if he's a bisexual romance - I just romance Judy or Panam depending on the sex of my character.
93kfce.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've said before. Imo this game has always been good, it's just gotten better and better over time. But I also didn't try to play it on a console originally. Always on PC. There were bugs(cop AI, scarecrow bodies, a quest item/object wouldn't work requiring reload, etc) but it was still a fun ass game to play at launch. The netrunner build was just hilarious then with the spread dot hack via every camera in a place.

Hardware gains over that time have just let you take this game to its max and beyond. And then modding allowing so much more in terms of graphics and game play.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is the worst post in the entire thread.

Songbird is mostly artificial too. Panam has no visible implants and probably doesn't have many being a nomad.
They have a mobile ripperdoc in their camp and plenty of the other Aldecados are chromed up. She had some, no doubt.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They have a mobile ripperdoc in their camp and plenty of the other Aldecados are chromed up. She had some, no doubt.
Sure but a lot are ex military and got the implants there.

She ran around with a sniper rifle. My guess would be eyes, ears, and neural link. Bare minimum.
Yeah something like that. She doesn't have any of the face lines shit a lot of other characters have so maybe not even eyes.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What would fucking a chromed out woman even feel like? It's basically a tranny since even the vagina is probably artificial on Songbird.
In a city where the most high dollar prostitutes are the most chromed out people you can come across, I don't think this hold up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean there is that whole side quest of the dude that replaced his dick with some super robot dick - which then started to malfunction and burn him lol

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was a 10/10 questline - that's why this game is so misunderstood imo. CDPR created this incredible city, with superlative world building and instead of going GTA (and GTA Online adjacent), they went full on gonzo questing, scripted encounters, set pieces, character building etc. If peoples perspective of what the game is vs what they wanted it to be shifted, this would be widely considered one of the all time great games because like I said previously, the city, the atmosphere, and the questing is as good as it has EVER been in any video game ever. CDPR are the masters at making questlines memorable (sad, hilarious, tense, etc.). Better than anyone, actually.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Even the gigs have interesting characters sometimes and Johnny comes in and comments on this or that.

• 3Like