Cyberpunk 2077

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Nomad ending is the closest thing to a "happy ending" in this game.

All the other endings are varying degrees of shit sandwiches

The variant ending of The Sun where
Rogue
doesn't die arguably isn't too bad either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be clear, the ending is the worst part of PL - you're not supposed to be a rational adult, you're supposed to die young and pretty, and so they contrive reasons for no one to be with you so you're standing there alone. Hating Panam specifically because everyone ditches you in the new ending is a bit wonky. (Especially given the level of nonsense involved - an airplane ticket is enough to get you and Kerry back together, after all.)

Though keep in mind even in the Nomad ending of the base game, the guys will break up with you - apparently having two of the romantic interests in the same room at one time is beyond the scope of the game.

Chris

Potato del Grande
To be clear, the ending is the worst part of PL - you're not supposed to be a rational adult, you're supposed to die young and pretty, and so they contrive reasons for no one to be with you so you're standing there alone. Hating Panam specifically because everyone ditches you in the new ending is a bit wonky. (Especially given the level of nonsense involved - an airplane ticket is enough to get you and Kerry back together, after all.)

Though keep in mind even in the Nomad ending of the base game, the guys will break up with you - apparently having two of the romantic interests in the same room at one time is beyond the scope of the game.
The PL ending purposefully punishes you for choosing it, I found it disturbing. Luckily you can ignore the option and take a regular ending.

Doesn't make me hate any characters, just helps understand them better.

Panam specifically needs a cyberpsycho to magically fix the shit she gets herself into with her recklessness, without it she's the same disaster you found her as.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just started the DLC and had an lol moment

At the first hideout a couple enemies show up and Myers wants to blast em. I chose the option to try and talk to them, but then almost immediately blew them up with the launch system.

To which Myers said "they left me no choice". Bitch, I did that

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
The DLC is pretty awesome. I was scared I was going too fast through it so I looked and I'm barely a quarter in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I loved the semi-ending they did with the DLC. It had an end of movie James Bond kind of vibe to it which was well done.

Now "I" am getting an urge to reload the game....

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I loved the semi-ending they did with the DLC. It had an end of movie James Bond kind of vibe to it which was well done.

1726624251063.png

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

That wae 100% meant to be a James Bond theme.

• 1Like