Cyberpunk 2077

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
93kfce.jpg
Judy has tats so we know she's not it. Panama zero tats, she's the winner.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The paedophile snuff film. I ALWAYS kill the director's son.
I really like the gigs in general. They are designed such a way that you can just be in and out and not have to spend 20 minutes in dialogues about anything. But they also flesh out parts of Night City very well. Corpos stealing from other corpos, complete shithead drug dealers and snuff film perverts.

Other mercs like you just on the wrong end of the game. Like one where you had to get rid of a guy and could just talk him into bailing on Night City.

But at the same time doing more gigs has the fixer giving you even more complex gigs with crazier scenarios. The fixers themselves are generally interesting characters too. Wakado runs the professional, traditional type of Yakuza gangsters. Regina has her angle with discovering why people are going cyberpsycho all the time. Dino seems to just be a piece of shit though, kinda.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I dunno, Panam strikes me as the type of person where if you got into an argument, she would start throwing all your stuff out the window and make you sleep on the couch

Judy would probably just get really passive-aggressive

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, Panam strikes me as the type of person where if you got into an argument, she would start throwing all your stuff out the window and make you sleep on the couch

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence.

She'd definitely shank you after her hostile take over of the whore house failed.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
so a totally normal lesbian relationship

edit: fuck big p beat me to it again

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Judy has tats so we know she's not it. Panama zero tats, she's the winner.
Some of yall don't use mods and it shows!

It took 10 seconds to find this mod to remove tattoos:
2024-09-16 17.02.50 www.nexusmods.com 39198d38df48.png

You can also change the way her face/hair looks to make her more attractive:
2024-09-16 17.11.40 www.nexusmods.com bd05ac3c2dcd.png

And change the way her body looks:
2024-09-16 17.06.42 www.nexusmods.com cd4220979f30.png

Panam still wins, but it's a closer choice at least:
2024-09-16 17.13.52 www.nexusmods.com 6916f74547d9.png

Can even get rid of those shitty dreds:
2024-09-16 17.18.20 www.nexusmods.com 6be6c82d0b9f.png

P.S. All these are what came up in the first page or two when sorted by "Most Downloaded" on Nexus. No idea if they still work with the current game, as some look fairly old. Obviously, a lot of effort also seems to have been put into making realistic high res nude mods too; some with not so realistic proportions...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
RE: Chrome on Panam , she had to have something chromed to do that co-running the tank thingy side mission.

My mods were stores on the fake web and cars. I had a 1988 Chrysler Conquest and someone modded the Mitsubishi Starion (same car - conquest was a rebadged Mishi) in the game so I like to ride between each mission blasting my tunes on a mod radio station.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence.

She'd definitely shank you after her hostile take over of the whore house failed.
Phantom Liberty ending answers this. Cybsled is right.

Panam rages at you in text messages for going missing right after it happens, then ghosts you when you try to contact her a few years later. Mitch implies she had a breakdown and won't pass on any messages to protect her.

Judy moves out of Night City and is married, she's glad you are OK but wants to keep her old life away from her new life.

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Phantom Liberty ending answers this. Cybsled is right.

Panam rages at you in text messages for going missing, then ghosts you. Mitch implies she had a breakdown and won't pass on any messages to protect her.

Judy moves out of Night City and is married, she's glad you are OK but wants to keep her old life away from her new life.
Luckily this is a choose your own ending type game.

Starry Night ending FTW

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nomad ending is the closest thing to a "happy ending" in this game.

All the other endings are varying degrees of shit sandwiches

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Nomad ending is the closest thing to a "happy ending" in this game.

All the other endings are varying degrees of shit sandwiches
canonically cyberpunk stories are not really supposed to have happy endings

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like