Cyberpunk 2077

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Well I finished the game

Gave songbird over the Reed since she was a lying POS, had the surgery got mugged flash credits

Forgot how good this damn game was. This is my 3rd playthrough, first with the DLC and the redone progression systems (skills, throwables being on timer , etc.) and I really enjoyed it. Hated to see the game end to tell the truth.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im playing but taking my time. Also first time with DLC and I got the call to go there but I didnt want to go yet. Gonna finish up Panams shit to get the snipe with suppressor first.

Also, no one ever mentions how good the music is in this game.

Im not really a story guy in games, like I could give a shit. But this game is different. The story shit in it is so good. Its not the average gamey trope bullshit but a real story, shit all the side stuff is its own mini stories too.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Huh one of the mods I had was a custom radio station that allowed you to play your own songs and/or streaming service. I was jamming to my own tunes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh one of the mods I had was a custom radio station that allowed you to play your own songs and/or streaming service. I was jamming to my own tunes.

I am probably in the minority, but in games like this or even GTA, I can get in a good vehicle and just drive around the city with the radio blaring for quite a while before I get bored.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I am probably in the minority, but in games like this or even GTA, I can get in a good vehicle and just drive around the city with the radio blaring for quite a while before I get bored.
I had both, a mod for radio stations , and one that added cars. I would ride around in a lambo/ferrari/etc blasting metallica (one and pre mind) having a blast.

I am now in that end game funk where I try to figure out what to play next.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user