Cyberpunk 2077

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't think so. I'm pretty sure that part of the map was just empty prior to 2.0.
That amazing... I assumed I finished the DLC and I would just bring in the DLC characters for the Arasaka raid, but seems like there's something totally new happening.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any of you found perk shards in Dogtown, besides the two you can get at the very beginning? (one in a van, other bought from Marcin in the bazaar)

The 11 10 (edit: the wiki lies, there is no shard at Lex Talionis) shards in Night City are all still there, so I guess that means there's at least 81 perk points available, not 80 that it says in the character builder. Seems weird that they'd give you two immediately and then not have any more in Dogtown proper.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Actual perk ones, not yet.

There are some hidden vendors, though. Near the Moth Bar, there is some dude next to a dumpster who sells shit when you walk by him and one of them is a drug that perma increases your base health.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Sigh, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at this, but if you send an Xbox save to PC, upgrade a weapon to T5++, then send it back it crashes the game instantly on Xbox when you try to load the save. So now I either finish this playthrough on PC exclusively or I wait for 2.0.1 and hope it fixes the bug on Series X.

Maybe stashing the weapons helps?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe stashing the weapons helps?
I did some more testing and it seems the very existence of a T5++ item (weapon or cyberware) on the character causes it to crash. All I did was save the game to cloud on console, load it on PC then save it back immediately. When I loaded it back on console it still crashed immediately. My guess is that the PC version reads the 'broken' item and then writes it out fixed (correct stats, actually says T5++ on the tooltip, etc.). For whatever reason the console version chokes when it sees a corrected T5++ item. No idea how it's even possible for something like that to get fucked up between platforms, you'd think all that code and the data formats would just be a copy+paste.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finished the main DLC story... anyone else got there yet?

Had to google the final choice, one leads to more missions/new main gams ending and one doesn't.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I did the side with Songbird ending. I read the siding with Reed and taking his offer ending. F that rather die.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I did the side with Songbird ending. I read the siding with Reed and taking his offer ending. F that rather die.
I chose the Songbird ending and wiped out the spaceport, but handed her in when she confessed there was only one cure which puts you back into the Reed ending at the last moment.

Holy fuck it's a "good" ending in which it's the only one where you certaintly live, but it destroys almost everyone else including yourself. It's selfish and the game makes you feel bad for it.

Viktor, Takemura and Panam really needed you and it fucks them all over. Takemura died in my last playthrough so at least he gets to live!

• 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have a problem with the hud disappearing? I don't know how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I chose the Songbird ending and wiped out the spaceport, but handed her in when she confessed there was only one cure which puts you back into the Reed ending at the last moment.

Holy fuck it's a "good" ending in which it's the only one where you certaintly live, but it destroys almost everyone else including yourself. It's selfish and the game makes you feel bad for it.

Viktor, Takemura and Panam really needed you and it fucks them all over. Takemura died in my last playthrough so at least he gets to live!
Yeah I got up this morning and watched a quick play through of that ending, it hurts. I can't believe we get so attached to game characters. I hated it more after watching and will never accept that ending.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I got up this morning and watched a quick play through of that ending, it hurts. I can't believe we get so attached to game characters. I hated it more after watching and will never accept that ending.
I'm actually bothered by that ending and the choices I made to get it.

However it does recontextulize the other endings and some of the choices you make along the way, if doing everything you can to just live turns out like that.

Not played Baldur's Gate 3 yet but this seems like a strong Game of the Year candidate if it's eligible.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is a build revolving around AR's gonna be vanilla boring or did they give decent build options? Seems like hacking and melee are the popular choices.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is a build revolving around AR's gonna be vanilla boring or did they give decent build options? Seems like hacking and melee are the popular choices.
With Katanas you can dash double jump dash heavy attack leap across even the largest map in seconds, one shot most enemies, wipe out bosses with time at 90% reduced speed and even aoe down groups via hitting vulnerability without reloading.

I did use a tech shotgun to one shot drones and mechs with massive damage (since melee is bad for them) but it only had 1 shot before reload so wasn't suitable for anything else.

So I would suggest max reflexes and all the slow time stuff, with whatever gun reloads the least while still being able to one shot normal enemies with headshots. You don't need long range weapons because you can fly through the air and hit them from any angle.

I did see a perk for handguns? partially auto reloading on weapon switch, so that could be a way to get around the reload issue.

Melee is ocasionally awkward with you bumping into terrain so the right build letting you hit enemies with short/medium ranged weapons could be smoother. The middle of the game is a little harder as melee until you get the health perks too, unless you max Body early (I maxed it third).

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
With Katanas you can dash double jump dash heavy attack leap across even the largest map in seconds, one shot most enemies, wipe out bosses with time at 90% reduced speed and even aoe down groups via hitting vulnerability without reloading.

I did use a tech shotgun to one shot drones and mechs with massive damage (since melee is bad for them) but it only had 1 shot before reload so wasn't suitable for anything else.

So I would suggest max reflexes and all the slow time stuff, with whatever gun reloads the least while still being able to one shot normal enemies with headshots. You don't need long range weapons because you can fly through the air and hit them from any angle.

I did see a perk for handguns? partially auto reloading on weapon switch, so that could be a way to get around the reload issue.

Melee is ocasionally awkward with you bumping into terrain so the right build letting you hit enemies with short/medium ranged weapons could be smoother. The middle of the game is a little harder as melee until you get the health perks too, unless you max Body early (I maxed it third).
At end game gear, sure. But early on it’s *dash, dash, get shot in the back go to 10hp, panic heal, swing and miss your enemy because world geometry, die to the first mob meleeing you while you mash heal and it is still in its animation while your slow time ability is on cooldown from 2 fights ago*

Chris

Potato del Grande
At end game gear, sure. But early on it’s *dash, dash, get shot in the back go to 10hp, panic heal, swing and miss your enemy because world geometry, due to the first mob meleeing you while you mash heal and it is still in its animation while your slow time ability is on cooldown from 2 fights ago*
You gotta visit the ripper doc when that happens. Every time I had a difficulty spike, they always had something to make it easy again.

The item that auto heals you was very important.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Eh, I am playing pistols and having fun. It really comes down to preference. I also just pick and choose skills as I go rather than planning out a build. Probably gonna grab gorilla arms as my secondary, since I am playing Cool/Body/Tech as my main stats.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am liking the revamped game so far. Run into a couple bugs. Mostly just police AI resulting in hilarious situations.

The police set up a roadblock as part of the flammin crotch quest. Well I got into a scuffle with some scavs down the street. But I decided to run away towards the roadblock. Once I got there, the police and civilians all start yelling and suddenly the police just start killing people stuck in their cars. One person kept backing up and driving into a barrier until their car exploded, which detonated the pile of cars stuck there killing all the police.

One real nasty bug however involves the tutorial windows that pop up in the lower left corner.

Do yourself a favor and just turn tutorials off before you start a game.

I had the 'assault in progress' tutorial pop up and glitch out and in the lower left of the screen. Crazy thing is this glitch corrupted every save I loaded after it appeared. I was still relatively fresh in my new game so I finally turned tutorials off and loaded a save that was only an hour in with no glitch and went from there.

The annoying half assed fix I found was to enter photo mode and the pop up would disappear... until you opened a menu or the map. Going into photo mode 10,000 times to complete one playthrough didn't sound like fun. So I traded 5 hours of progress to preserve my sanity.

But now I am back to 10 hours in and still no glitch.

All that aside, I am having a lot of fun with a reflex/tech/body blade build.