Dave Chappelle

spronk

FPS noob
Enjoyed it, the epilogue is definitely worth a watch for any Chappelle Show fan its really, really great a bit of audience (NYC) Q&A and then a couple stories to wrap it up. The special itself was half good, half meh. Lot of setups that just kind of fizzled out.

I think Chappelle has an intuitive grasp of society and politics though, he knows the LGBTQ clown car is ready to blow up and all of them want to eject the Ts for not letting them reach the promised land. The alphabet car analogy was just fantastically simple and easy to immediately understand.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Epilogue never showed up for me, and can't get it to show up now. Frustrating.

That said, I liked the show. He took a swipe at everyone (including me), but he kept it real and called out all the shit that needs to be called out. Better than his last 2 shows for sure. You KNOW he did it right, when all the SJWs are having a shit fit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Epilogue never showed up for me, and can't get it to show up now. Frustrating.

That said, I liked the show. He took a swipe at everyone (including me), but he kept it real and called out all the shit that needs to be called out. Better than his last 2 shows for sure. You KNOW he did it right, when all the SJWs are having a shit fit.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F3E49DC0C1FCC6048893D3D0BA9AE38314BF66AB&dn=Dave.Chappelle.Sticks.and.Stones.2019.Epilogue.The.Punchline.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG%5BTGx%5D+%E2%AD%90&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fbt.xxx-tracker.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.si%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

• 1Dislike
  • 1WTF
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
god damn dudes, social media is a fucking cancer. Remember back when everyone just kept their stupid opinion to themselves and their small group of friends instead of posturing for vindication from the masses? Or had to qualify their enjoyment of a comedy show. "Well I liked it but I don't agree with him on X " who gives a shit? Who knows if he even believes that, it's jokes and stories.

• 1Salty

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I am not a fan of his pedoraping jokes, but the rest of the alphabet was good.

• 1Salty

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
chaos chaos

Just stay off the shit if it angers you. I got off the stupid social media a few years ago and it was the best fuckign thing I ever did. ITs pure cancer, no matter where you lie politically or socially. The only social media im exposed to now is whats posted here.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty awesome overall. (writing this with a migraine so can't do much to proofread it, as if I proofread anything i post though....)

Couple parts felt like contrived because their premise was flawed to begin but were still funny.

The car joke about alphabet soup being in a car felt like he didn't really know where he wanted to go with the joke, it's a decent premise but needs to be fleshed out a bit more.

His gun rant about black people owning guns legally is just funny because his thoughts are that whites would be against blacks owning guns legally whereas I think most republican whites would hold a stance that, Yes...more black people need to legally own guns! So I think his logic is relatively flawed on this one but it was still a funny bit.

My wife made a comment last night about Dave being conservative in his beliefs and I was like, "Noooooooo..." still funny to watch the people "he sides with" generally, ass blasting his special. Maybe it opens his eyes a bit more.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
His gun rant about black people owning guns legally is just funny because his thoughts are that whites would be against blacks owning guns legally whereas I think most republican whites would hold a stance that, Yes...more black people need to legally own guns! So I think his logic is relatively flawed on this one but it was still a funny bit.

My wife made a comment last night about Dave being conservative in his beliefs and I was like, "Noooooooo..." still funny to watch the people "he sides with" generally, ass blasting his special. Maybe it opens his eyes a bit more.

Yeah, no. Dave's right on that one. Pretty sure if every black person who could legally own a weapon started going out and getting them, a LOT of conservatives, especially the southern ones would start ammending shit real quick.

He's not "conservative" in his beliefs. He's just old. That's what most conservatives are. Old people. They don't understand new shit and they have nostalgia for the old shit so they think the old shit is the 'right' way.

• 4Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Let the credits go by then let Netflix auto play the next thing

Right, but nothing autoplays. The credits end, you get the 15 sec voiceover for the studio logo or whatever, and then it goes back to the original screen for the show where you can Play, Rate, etc.

Might look at a DL or something. Just one of those annoying things, and Google's no help.

• 1Salty

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Did you double-check you don't have autoplay off in the settings?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Right, but nothing autoplays. The credits end, you get the 15 sec voiceover for the studio logo or whatever, and then it goes back to the original screen for the show where you can Play, Rate, etc.

Might look at a DL or something. Just one of those annoying things, and Google's no help.
i just gave you a dl

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
yes.
I'm sorry for the things that happened to me when I was younger.

your ascension to progshit sjw is almost complete

edit: literally proving his point on why he did the joke

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, no. Dave's right on that one. Pretty sure if every black person who could legally own a weapon started going out and getting them, a LOT of conservatives, especially the southern ones would start ammending shit real quick.

He's not "conservative" in his beliefs. He's just old. That's what most conservatives are. Old people. They don't understand new shit and they have nostalgia for the old shit so they think the old shit is the 'right' way.
yeah no, most legal gun owners dont want to give up their 2a and its usually an instant redpill. so if anything the more people own guns, the more people will want to openly carry and loosen existing gun laws.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users