Deadpool & Wolverine

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hot take - DDL really only gets the praise he does because of Bill the Butcher and Daniel Plainview. I honestly thing his body of work is kinda "meh" outside of those two iconic roles.

He won an Oscar for playing a spastic in My Left Foot

Ironically his character was still less retarded than your "hot take"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
He won an Oscar for playing a spastic in My Left Foot

Ironically his character was still less retarded than your "hot take"

Yeah, but playing a retard doesn't take much acting talent.

For instance, you're a pro at it and you aren't even an actor.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Haus

<Gaming Ghost>
Yeah, but playing a retard doesn't take much acting talent.

For instance, you're a pro at it and you aren't even an actor.
1718835737429.png

(Google fu failed me to find the "I just did the work... hung out with a lot of retards.. did retarded things" gif....)

• 3Worf

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
is that a blade cameo in Deadpool and Wolverine, or is he discussing what happened while filming Blade 3? you know, the Blade movie that featured Ryan Reynolds?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

some info on the Snipes/Blade cameo

View attachment 534496

is that a blade cameo in Deadpool and Wolverine, or is he discussing what happened while filming Blade 3? you know, the Blade movie that featured Ryan Reynolds?

Lol thats Blade 3, one of the first movies that Ryan Reynolds pulled off the be as nakked as you can without showing dongles - it was like "Who is this for? Blade 3 audience is not for this..."

Someone find the scene, when you read that they CGI his eyes, and then watch the scene its HALLARIOUS - I never noticed it before, but once you point it out- luzluzluz

here ya go:

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol thats Blade 3, one of the first movies that Ryan Reynolds pulled off the be as nakked as you can without showing dongles - it was like "Who is this for? Blade 3 audience is not for this..."

Someone find the scene, when you read that they CGI his eyes, and then watch the scene its HALLARIOUS - I never noticed it before, but once you point it out- luzluzluz

here ya go:

1000009858.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ahh you are just being autistic, got it.

So the keeping his eyes closed quote is regarding blade 3 not a cameo in the new deadpool movie.

So you're saying when he reprised his role for dp3 he decided to stop being a method actor? Ok makes sense

I am not autistic

Wombat

Trakanon Raider

But that's not the Sabretooth that Reynolds was in a movie with?!?

Now, if this is some running injoke where they only cast different actors than the ones Reynolds was previously in movies with (like the nonsense above about Blade), that's a pretty meta joke, but if he's trying to say X-Men Origins was really from a divergent timeline, then I'm really onboard.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
But that's not the Sabretooth that Reynolds was in a movie with?!?

Now, if this is some running injoke where they only cast different actors than the ones Reynolds was previously in movies with (like the nonsense above about Blade), that's a pretty meta joke, but if he's trying to say X-Men Origins was really from a divergent timeline, then I'm really onboard.

They are not making any claims or coherent argument about timelines. Marvel multiverse is just an excuse for random cameos and memberberries, fuck logic, since the Spiderman one. Now with extra 4th-wall breaks. That's all.

Sevens

Log Wizard
How long has it been since we've had a film with 2 white male leads?

Spiderman No Way Home?

Top Gun 2?

Guaranteed billion dollar film. If you cast them, white people will come.
If you make a good movie, people will come.
I really don't give a rats ass about who you cast, as long as you tell a good story and don't try and shove your "message" down my throat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Someone who I think is seriously underrated as an actor

View attachment 534693
View attachment 534694
100%.

After all, he likes mustard with his french fries

He is one of those guys though that can manage not just being Billy Bob Thornton. Not a lot of that stuff floating around.

Apart from that, that's such a wonderful film. I'll see you every few years when it pops up somewhere, and I always enjoy it.

• 2Like