Deadpool & Wolverine

Siliconemelons

So in the comics Deadpool is neigh infinitum because he knows he is a comic and the writers can, if they want, make him or let him do anything and- i think has either removed himself from the comic or convinced the writer to change things…right? Is his power less in the movies because it’s a collective of writers on a movie, and they wont all agree? Lol

I know nothing, i fist knew Deadpool from the og X-men movies, and reading the outrage here on what the character actually was vs a bastardized barakka from mortal kombat

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So in the comics Deadpool is neigh infinitum because he knows he is a comic and the writers can, if they want, make him or let him do anything and- i think has either removed himself from the comic or convinced the writer to change things…right? Is his power less in the movies because it’s a collective of writers on a movie, and they wont all agree? Lol

I know nothing, i fist knew Deadpool from the og X-men movies, and reading the outrage here on what the character actually was vs a bastardized barakka from mortal kombat
Yeah, pretty much. At the end of Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe...

After he has killed everyone he decides to take it a step further and shows up outside Marvel Studio with swords drawn.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
1721238745064.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I have never in my life wanted a movie to be utterly and completely disappointing in my life. Maybe it's because I know it's going to be good so the idea that it comes out and is horrible MST3k worthy bad is funny to me. Like, it's a movie I actually have confidence that I am going to enjoy so it's fun, and safe, to think about how funny it would be if it fucking sucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I have never in my life wanted a movie to be utterly and completely disappointing in my life. Maybe it's because I know it's going to be good so the idea that it comes out and is horrible MST3k worthy bad is funny to me. Like, it's a movie I actually have confidence that I am going to enjoy so it's fun, and safe, to think about how funny it would be if it fucking sucks.
The marketing stinks of desperation. You can't force a hit and this feels like they are doing everything they can to force a hit.

• 4Picard
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The marketing stinks of desperation. You can't force a hit and this feels like they are doing everything they can to force a hit.
This is a bad take, since Reynolds did the same marketing for the last 2 movies. Minus the popcorn buckets, but those weren't a fad a few years ago.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
First non-dei movie of the year. I'm all for going to see a movie about two straight white men. Don't care what the plot is.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
At some point Marvel will make good movies again, will this be the first one in 5 years even though they seem to be spoiling all the fun stuff in the trailers?
Dude, this is Ryan Reynolds' baby. There will be easter eggs in every orifice throughout the movie. 2 minutes ain't spoiling shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude, this is Ryan Reynolds' baby. There will be easter eggs in every orifice throughout the movie. 2 minutes ain't spoiling shit.
alright, i havent seen it yet so i/we cant say if thats true or not. i'm just speculating that Feige has shit up every MCU film since Endgane and has pissed off multiple directors over the years with his insistence of inserting his MCU tie-ins in each film. will this be the movie that brings back Tony and then Cap4 brings back Steve?

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
alright, i havent seen it yet so i/we cant say if thats true or not. i'm just speculating that Feige has shit up every MCU film since Endgane and has pissed off multiple directors over the years with his insistence of inserting his MCU tie-ins in each film. will this be the movie that brings back Tony and then Cap4 brings back Steve?
You just wait,

With all of the potential of Alternate worlds, I would honestly not be overly shocked if Karen Fukuhara made a cameo as Kimiko.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am going to laugh so fucking hard if Dr Strange accidently portals a multiverse of Deadpools and Wolverine into the final battle in Endgame. X 23 is an awesome touch though, she was so good in that movie.
It sucks she was thrown away in Acolyte. Although I guess that's a good thing as she won't have to do any more of it. lol.