Deadpool & Wolverine

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
don't worry chuk Gavinfag has opinions that are consistently just as wrong as yours.

But I am pretty sure he knows what a musical is. could be wrong tho

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
don't worry chuk Gavinfag has opinions that are consistently just as wrong as yours.

what i said was accurate. you can agree with me or not. i dont require your approval, whomever you are.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

The hypothetical offspring of Ossoi and a retarded dog-human hybrid would still be less autistic than you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This movie is going to make a fuck ton opening weekend. I got 7 seats somehow but there is so many showings and all sold out

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Reminder: Ryan Reynolds was given free reign on this before Fox sold everything to Disney. As part of that transfer of assets Disney agreed to continue letting Ryan have a free hand. The movie is going to be R rated and have plenty of sexual innuendo, as seen from the trailers. This is two actors in roles they love having a fucking blast telling what looks to be a pretty damned good story with lots of action and humor. Ryan is an absolute Deadpool fanboy. He told Disney to fuck right off when they tried to change shit. He had this on lockdown based on the massive success of the first 2 movies. If memory serves the contract for DP 3 specified that the movie could not be made without him, so once they started filming he had absolute control. It was his way or the highway. Except for drug use, which he turned into a joke.

• 4Like

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got my ticket with a friend in great seats for Saturday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Going Friday around lunchtime with the wife. She has a Cinemark app thing which accumulated a lot of tickets, so we're getting 5 seats. One on either side of us so we don't have to deal with others, and one between us for snacks. Admittedly this is a Friday and during the day, but so far it looks like we're going to be 2 of 6 people in the theater so far.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
My wife forgot I had tickets for the family...and is working on friday. We still will catch it just she will have to meet us at the theatre for dinner...only place not sold out does NOT have reserve seating,but is the larger IMAX in the area...plus has an ice cream shop and fudruckers..and furniture (theatre is in a furniture store)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If this movie doesn't break 200 I will be 🙀.

I was only able to get 7 decent seats luckily on the end rows

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
If this movie doesn't break 200 I will be 🙀.

I was only able to get 7 decent seats luckily on the end rows
Conservatives estimates are currently pointing at $200-$239 for opening weekend. I think the bigger question will be if it hits a billion total.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Conservatives estimates are currently pointing at $200-$239 for opening weekend. I think the bigger question will be if it hits a billion total.
The last two hit 750 million. I think 750 million for this is a given. Im guessing 800 to 900 mil. But breaking a billion wouldn't shock me. What I wonder is how much was spent on marketing this movie? 200 million in marketing along with maybe 200 million in production. This movie will need to to hit a billion to be profitable.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The last two hit 750 million. I think 750 million for this is a given. Im guessing 800 to 900 mil. But breaking a billion wouldn't shock me. What I wonder is how much was spent on marketing this movie? 200 million in marketing along with maybe 200 million in production. This movie will need to to hit a billion to be profitable.
Ryan and Hugh have been doing the rounds and hyping this up on their own. I don't think Disney has had to do much marketing at all. One of Ryan's other businesses is actually a marketing firm.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am gonna go opposite and say 500million ish. Economy is fucked and I know zero people that enjoy the movie theater experience these days. Especially when 70inch TVs are 500 bucks.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I am gonna go opposite and say 500million ish. Economy is fucked and I know zero people that enjoy the movie theater experience these days. Especially when 70inch TVs are 500 bucks.
I'll avatar bet you 1 billion to your 500 million

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is no House to win and have you both lose so they don't pay out. Price is Right rules would make no sense for such a wager.