<Prior Amod>

erection GIF

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm ready for my ketchup and mustard. I'll go watch it by myself if all my friends are busy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Will have all the… aspects of 1? Or was that a one time thing, and now it’s just a silly gore fest? I mean if your going “hard R” use the whole spectrum.

Juvarisx

Florida
Will have all the… aspects of 1? Or was that a one time thing, and now it’s just a silly gore fest? I mean if your going “hard R” use the whole spectrum.

MPAA says Rated R For Language, Strong Bloody Violence and Sexual References. It would be pretty surprising to have graphic nudity in a Disney MCU film, the fact that its not for the little ones as it is should be considered a win.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm ready for my ketchup and mustard. I'll go watch it by myself if all my friends are busy
I was looking at preordering a ticket, but then I noticed that they are having 28 freaking shows a day for at least the first week lol.

Siliconemelons

MPAA says Rated R For Language, Strong Bloody Violence and Sexual References. It would be pretty surprising to have graphic nudity in a Disney MCU film, the fact that its not for the little ones as it is should be considered a win.

Was Deadpool 1 not Disney?

I am mostly saying how silly it is that they will allow, condone etc ultra violence and ultra crude talk and language, but a boob is beyond the pale.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was Deadpool 1 not Disney?

I am mostly saying how silly it is that they will allow, condone etc ultra violence and ultra crude talk and language, but a boob is beyond the pale.
Deadpool1 was 20th century Fox as well as the other X-Men films.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
Lady deadpool gotta be Blake right? Can't be Taylor Swift, too much of a feminine figure

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The marketing stinks of desperation. You can't force a hit and this feels like they are doing everything they can to force a hit.
how the fuck can someone be doom and glooming Deadpool while at the same time simping for Avengers 5 because the Russo sisters are rumored to be coming back?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Lady deadpool gotta be Blake right? Can't be Taylor Swift, too much of a feminine figure
If you go by figure alone. Assuming it's not CGI. Blake and Taylor fit the figure.
I personally want it to be the dancer from the Celine Dion Ashes music video. Simply for the Easter egg.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how the fuck can someone be doom and glooming Deadpool while at the same time simping for Avengers 5 because the Russo sisters are rumored to be coming back?
because i'm not doing either. only in Gavypoo world do these things happen.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
If you go by figure alone. Assuming it's not CGI. Blake and Taylor fit the figure.
um what. wtf are you smoking? Blake Lively has a feminine figure, Taylor swift looks look a tall lanky boy.
Lady Pool.png

That's fucking Ryan Reynolds with obvious bolt-ons

• 7Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Whoever thinks the marketing for this is bad or desperate is kidding themselves. The level of disdain on Hugh Jackman's face is bordering on real lol

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whoever thinks the marketing for this is bad or desperate is kidding themselves. The level of disdain on Hugh Jackman's face is bordering on real lol

its probably one of my "hot takes" as you guys like to call it. i call it like i see it. if i'm wrong , i'm wrong, i have nothing invested in being right, i just know from past experience over the last 5 years that Marvel is a piece of shit and they're tone deaf to what the fans want. they are too busy pushing an agenda to know or even care that nobody is on board with it. so now they put this movie out, the first Disney Marvel Deadpool and what should i expect? more of the same from Disney Marvel or the old Deadpool from 20th Century Fox? thats where i'm at.

If a heroic white female or poc swoops in to save the day and wolvy and dp's asses at the end, then yeah that's typical Disney Marvel. If it's wolvy and dp chuckling along doling out fan service for two hours, then that's probably the best we can hope for.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can it really be called a hot take when you so consistently say such stupid things?

• 2Worf