Deadpool & Wolverine

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am gonna go opposite and say 500million ish. Economy is fucked and I know zero people that enjoy the movie theater experience these days. Especially when 70inch TVs are 500 bucks.
people are coming back to movies again it seems. InsideOut 2 is a monstrous hit and i never would have thought so, but little girls love them some Riley emotions. DP3 seems to be having the same effect on Marvel fanboys, the same ones who claimed to never give Disney another penny. so 500 million seems low. if the movie is actually good, its going to make 150-200 mil first weekend domestic and likely another 200-300 mil in foreign markets. so 500 mil first weekend is possible. if its just a bunch of hype. i still think its going to break 500 mil by second or third weekend and then total run could be 800-1+ bil.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So Dafne Keen is Lady Deadpool? X-23?

1721590706863.png

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
people are coming back to movies again it seems. InsideOut 2 is a monstrous hit and i never would have thought so, but little girls love them some Riley emotions. DP3 seems to be having the same effect on Marvel fanboys, the same ones who claimed to never give Disney another penny. so 500 million seems low. if the movie is actually good, its going to make 150-200 mil first weekend domestic and likely another 200-300 mil in foreign markets. so 500 mil first weekend is possible. if its just a bunch of hype. i still think its going to break 500 mil by second or third weekend and then total run could be 800-1+ bil.

Not giving Disney money when they made everything gay girls and blacks.

Nothing wrong with giving money to a movie starring 2 straight white guys. Hopefully they learn a lesson here about what people want to see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I must say that a Rated R hulk could be interesting.

I wish they would stop now. Everyone is going to see the movie.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
The original film did 850 million at the box office, why would you not have thought this one would do well?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The original film did 850 million at the box office, why would you not have thought this one would do well?
No, it made 782 million. The second one made nearly 50 million less. While all the tracking indicates the new film will easily outclass those numbers, in Chuck's defense, an 800-1000 million number would do better than the other two films and there is also already historical precedence for a Deadpool sequel underperforming to the previous film. So despite his usual ability to say grossly stupid things, he's pretty well covered on this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
because big budget films were flopping a few months ago. then InsideOut2 and it made a ton of money, Twisters is doing well. so the year started weak. now i'm not sure. so 1b could happen.

Maul

Dental Dammer
No, it made 782 million. The second one made nearly 50 million less. While all the tracking indicates the new film will easily outclass those numbers, in Chuck's defense, an 800-1000 million number would do better than the other two films and there is also already historical precedence for a Deadpool sequel underperforming to the previous film. So despite his usual ability to say grossly stupid things, he's pretty well covered on this.
He was talking about being surprised that Inside out 2 is a hit, which is a retarded stance when the original Inside out did 850 million at the box office and was a huge hit. Why the fuck would you be surprised the second one was successful?

• 1Like