Deadpool & Wolverine

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel Studios’ “Deadpool & Wolverine” hits the worldwide box-office like a meteor this weekend, ready to break multiple records across the board.

Deadline reports that the film is currently on track for a $160-170 million domestic and a further $180-190 million overseas opening – bringing its total to around $340-360 million for its opening weekend.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Marvel Studios’ “Deadpool & Wolverine” hits the worldwide box-office like a meteor this weekend, ready to break multiple records across the board.

Deadline reports that the film is currently on track for a $160-170 million domestic and a further $180-190 million overseas opening – bringing its total to around $340-360 million for its opening weekend.

White boy summer

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
White boy summer
Untitled.jpg

Siliconemelons

Tell me, oh transcendent liberals of present day - why are there no movie promotion items that are female boobs or figure such as the butt controllers? Why is our permissiveness allowing gay stuff and the "degradation" or whatever of male anatomy? Why is a man butt okay, but even if it was a female butt, let alone boobs- it would result in MSM and liberal talking point outrage?

Stop pushing gay, support hetero and female sexuality leading to proper nuclear families and babies, or sit back, grab your deadpool butt controller, play some fortnite and welcome your new replacement theory visitors now living in your living room.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Oh he had me right until he talked about Captain America 4 turning it around for the MCU.....

Was glad and not surprised that he rates this one better than DP2. DP1 will be hard to beat but if this movie comes close it will be worth it.

Nabi

Trakanon Raider
My least favorite of the 3. I wanted to re-watch 1 and 2 instantly after leaving the theater. Not sure if Ill even re-watch this. Some hilarious moments, but the 1st half was pretty boring.

Maybe Im just too old and grumpy.

• 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tell me, oh transcendent liberals of present day - why are there no movie promotion items that are female boobs or figure such as the butt controllers? Why is our permissiveness allowing gay stuff and the "degradation" or whatever of male anatomy? Why is a man butt okay, but even if it was a female butt, let alone boobs- it would result in MSM and liberal talking point outrage?
We have to trick them into thinking it's empowering and then have Sydney Sweeney get another marvel role without the binders.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got done, can't really say anything without spoiling. It was an OK movie, this isn't a billion dollar movie.

• 4Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 4 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds like DP2 minus Cabel minus Thunderstruck skydiving (= much weaker than DP1). It still might be worth it, so I just got my tickets (fuck Disney):
fuck_disney.png

• 2Like

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm surprised the critic reviews have this 80% fresh.

I figured since it's celebrating whiteness and the patriarchy it would be like 20% critics.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I enjoyed it. Better than the second but doesn't have the magic of the first.
Plenty of Ryan humour so you know what you're getting

• 2Like

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The first movie was just too well written, directed, and acted. It was essentially in the same boat as the Matrix. I was hoping this movie would be about as good but in a different way. For me the second one was kind of mehh partly because they kept riding on the jokes of the first movie. The villain in the second movie lacked the same charisma of the first movie(Juggernaut was fine). Hopefully the 3rd movie has all new humor and a better villain.