Deadpool & Wolverine

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I told my GF about this debate and she swears up and down that Deadpool has been gay since day someone.

Someone give me some knowledge to drop on this ho
Chicks think guys they want that have no interest or will never have interest in them are gay. Tell her the thirst is real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
I told my GF about this debate and she swears up and down that Deadpool has been gay since day someone.

Someone give me some knowledge to drop on this ho

I think the official line is pansexual. DP himself doesn't care but he loves and only wants to be with Vanessa, but is self aware enough to salivate over the Hugh abs. IDK nor frankly care, its been a funny reoccuring joke over his obsession for Hugh Jackman since DP1, so its on brand for the film when he is finally face to face he doesn't know what to do.

IRL, Ryan Reynolds is probably the least gay member of this board and has been banging hot chicks since we were arguing over EQ loot back in 99. I think he'd laugh tbh which is healthy that a bunch of old nerds are arguing over his sexuality while he bangs Blake Lively on a pile of Mint Mobile money,

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
IRL, Ryan Reynolds is probably the least gay member of this board and has been banging hot chicks since we were arguing over EQ loot back in 99. I think he'd laugh tbh which is healthy that a bunch of old nerds are arguing over his sexuality while he bangs Blake Lively on a pile of Mint Mobile money,
If the opportunity ever presented itself, I too would bang Blake Lively on a pile of Mint Mobile money. Just sayin'.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
First off, apparently Reynolds is backing Snipes and trying to talk Marvel into giving Blade a Logan-type movie send off.

Also Biel workin out for her Elektra comeback.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Blade was trending all week.

People who weren't even around to see the first Blade movie are supporting him. A lot of young fans interested in Wesley's Blade.

I could see Marvel checking the social media metrics and letting Ryan talk them into it for that reason. Social media buzz is very strong right now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Ok, I don't have an account with that one. Oh well.

if you want an invite PM me your email address

edit:

Blade was trending all week.

People who weren't even around to see the first Blade movie are supporting him. A lot of young fans interested in Wesley's Blade.

I could see Marvel checking the social media metrics and letting Ryan talk them into it for that reason. Social media buzz is very strong right now.

I'd fucking LOVE to see Snipes back as Blade again. Yeah he's considerably older but he still looks the part. Give him one final sendoff and setup his replacement

Last edited:
  • 6Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Saw it today. Thought it was great fan service. Some good fight scenes, the plot was all very meh, and some of the CGI in the fight scenes for Hugh were rough.

Overall I'd say it was a good 8.5/10. The fact that Deadpool literally screams FUCK YOU MARVEL several times may warrant people seeing it in theaters.

Not sure if I'd put it at the same or above 2, and it's only behind DP1 because it was so unlike anything else and it brought us the character to begin with. It's like the huge boner everyone has for IM1 which if you watch again, has like 2.5 Iron Man scenes. But it brought us RDJ as Tony Stark and the MCU so it will always be beloved. That and IM2/IM3 were incredibly mediocre.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
if you want an invite PM me your email address

edit:

I'd fucking LOVE to see Snipes back as Blade again. Yeah he's considerably older but he still looks the part. Give him one final sendoff and setup his replacement
Plus there is ZERO way they can top the opening 'night club' sequence of the 1st Blade. That movie grabbed you by the throat from the jump and never let go.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm really surprised that using classic Wolverine and Gambit costumes didn't look completely ridiculous

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tatum's face looked a little chunky in the mask, but otherwise I was impressed. Quite a bit on the accent work.

• 6Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Gambit was my favorite X man....up until I saw the cartoon and heard his voice. As a kid that grew up in the Pacific NW, I had never heard an accent like that and thought he was legit retarded.

This movie is the first time I didn't mind gambits accent. Tatum was a pretty good casting.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I really really want a Tatum Gambit movie
Hope to hell something comes of this, everyone I talked to loved him in D&W and Marvel is now moving into the Mutant Saga!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I will agree that Tatum acted the hell out of the role but the look is off. Tatum has a wide face. I actually preferred the look Taylor Kitsch gave to the role for Gambit. I will say that Tatum acted the roll better and most likely Taylor is not interested in the role as he has kind of stopped acting.

1723036012461.jpeg

1723036033802.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I will agree that Tatum acted the hell out of the role but the look is off. Tatum has a wide face. I actually preferred the look Taylor Kitsch gave to the role for Gambit. I will say that Tatum acted the roll better and most likely Taylor is not interested in the role as he has kind of stopped acting.

View attachment 540152

View attachment 540153

He's out of LA and moved on to other ventures.