Deadpool & Wolverine

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just got back and it was fucking great. There are significantly more easter eggs in this one than in the previous films.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Terrible shit plot with an antagonist you couldn't give less of a shit about, but that's not the reason anyone went to see this. All the fights, cameos, and bullshit was a fun watch, typical Deadpool comedy, Ryan and Hugh buddy cop style team up. This movie delivers exactly what it's expected to, could of been next level with a better story to push it along.

Worth the watch and support. Some amazing cameos.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just got home from this. Holy shit, I really liked it. Super hard R, but only because of violence & language. Absolutely no nudity. This movie ruled.

• 5Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought it was great. Fantastic set of cameos and easter eggs. I would say best marvel movie since no way home. Not incredibly deep story, but action/comedy more than made up for it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Me either considering they are besties.
I'm reading up on this thread because I haven't looked at it since the silence your phone trailer came out, and Tayler Swift was NOT in this movie. Ladypool was Blake Lively.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Terrible shit plot with an antagonist you couldn't give less of a shit about, but that's not the reason anyone went to see this. All the fights, cameos, and bullshit was a fun watch, typical Deadpool comedy, Ryan and Hugh buddy cop style team up. This movie delivers exactly what it's expected to, could of been next level with a better story to push it along.

Worth the watch and support. Some amazing cameos.

Please tell me the angriest, loneliest "take them out and hang them all", mad incel watched a cam copy and didn't pay Disney for a cinema ticket.

I would say consider yourself lucky that search is broke but everyone knows what your post history is like

Don't you also have an active wow subscription?

Let me guess, you also paid for cnn+ ?

Last edited:
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Please tell me the angriest, loneliest "take them out and hang them all", mad incel watched a cam copy and didn't pay Disney for a cinema ticket.

I would say consider yourself lucky that search is broke but everyone knows what your post history is like

Don't you also have an active wow subscription?

Let me guess, you also paid for cnn+ ?
You sound upset. Have you tried a cup of tea?

• 4Like
  • 1Great Review

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I Am watching that right now,,, it is fucking hilarious, hugh CANNOT do hot sauce. and ryan either.. they chickened out on the last dab at the end.

but their faces once they got past the fifth...rofl
Arguably da bomb is way worse than anything on that table.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Arguably da bomb is way worse than anything on that table.

It's fucking awful. Ever since Hot Ones started years ago we've been bringing all kinds of hot sauces in to work to try. Da Bomb is not the hottest but definitely the most unpleasant.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What if it was in a collectable Satan popcorn bucket?
Maybe toss in a sexy Weiner.
1722089960189.jpeg

• 1Pathetic

Juvarisx

Florida
It's fucking awful. Ever since Hot Ones started years ago we've been bringing all kinds of hot sauces in to work to try. Da Bomb is not the hottest but definitely the most unpleasant.

Its just made for people to freak out on Tik Tok trying it, no person would want to use it (well at all) as a sauce for more then one wing. Hot Ones Los Calientes Verde on the other hand

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

it will get close if not break a billion for sure. people are saying this isnt a Feige movie, its a Reynolds movie. so its "OK" to support it.
although Feige will take credit for it. i dont care, if its a good movie then it should be supported.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Its just made for people to freak out on Tik Tok trying it, no person would want to use it (well at all) as a sauce for more then one wing. Hot Ones Los Calientes Verde on the other hand

To be fair, Da Bomb predates TikTok

Haus

<Silver Donator>
To be fair, Da Bomb predates TikTok
Yeah, you kinda notice when you see it's not in the "form factor" bottles that all their other hot sauces seem to be in... Including "Hot Ones", available where all fine hot sauces are sold.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

That's the sauce that tastes exactly like Moe's Southwest Grill's salsa, El Guapo.