Dealing with addiction

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
@Screamfeeder

That's how it starts for me, the rationalizing. Oh I'll just have a few drinks, Oh it's walking distance, What's the worst that could happen?

Some of the Space Dandy episodes are really fantastic. Towards the end, I agree it gets a little silly.

One of my favorite episodes is the time loop one.

There's Always Tomorrow, Baby

It really struck a chord with my behavior patterns.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
So I'm doing something different in hopes I don't succumb to temptation.

I'm studying in a coffee shop and while I'm bored out of my mind, it is comforting being a few blocks from home surrounded by hipsters reading on their laptops *correction MacBookS. (cringe)

I'm planning on staying here until dinner time and then going home.
After dinner I am going to check out a comedy show that a sober acquaintance throws in my bldg instead of going to the open bar.

I don't feel too lame since at least I am being sober social today.

Cue sarcastic "yay"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I left the basement comedy show since I was bored and not feeling it.

On my way out there was a girl too drunk they had kicked outside of the apt with her friends.

"Can you believe they kicked me out?!"

I heartily laughed and said, "don't sweat it, you're talking to the guy who used to get kicked out of shit on a regular basis. Not tonight though!"

:smuggly:

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
You know it's honestly got to be hard to stay clean in a city.

When I was drying out I had a very specific plan.

"Stay home. Don't go where the drugs are."

But you can do that when you live in bumfuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
So I'm gonna come clean and admit I have a huge heroin addiction. It's been rough but I've fucked a ton of skinny whores and get in fights with faggots regularly. My life really sucks but I want you to know that I'm cool like Mickey Rourke in Sin City because my dick is ten feet long and I take no guff. Also I make millions of dollars but that's neither here nor there. I have a heroin addiction and I need help. I'm not asking for pity, just some advice.

Can you help me.

iannis

Musty Nester
I can't help with your heroin problem, but I can help with the whore problem. Send 'em my way. And if they're smackheads themselves that's fine. I kinda like it dry anyway. Extra friction.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
So I'm gonna come clean and admit I have a huge heroin addiction. It's been rough but I've fucked a ton of skinny whores and get in fights with faggots regularly. My life really sucks but I want you to know that I'm cool like Mickey Rourke in Sin City because my dick is ten feet long and I take no guff. Also I make millions of dollars but that's neither here nor there. I have a heroin addiction and I need help. I'm not asking for pity, just some advice.

Can you help me.

Wish Robin Williams asked for help. :(

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
All joking aside, this thread's a good idea. It could give people a chance to talk about their experiences. Can't think of anything healthier.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
All joking aside, this thread's a good idea. It could give people a chance to talk about their experiences. Can't think of anything healthier.

Yeah hard drug addictions I can't speak for. But organize your life around not being in situations you will do heroin.

I kinda fucked up on Friday. Had a few beers at home like I do. Just a few as there is a fine line for me. Friend comes over and convinces me to go out. Really should have said no. But I do and cross that fine line and start being my usual asshole drunken self. Didn't do anything too stupid but probably said a ton of dumb shit. Lack of filter and all that.

Really wished I just stayed home though.

• 1Solidarity

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Truly spoken like someone from Smalltown, USA.

:smuggly:
Worse. He's Canadian.

Yeah hard drug addictions I can't speak for. But organize your life around not being in situations you will do heroin.

I kinda fucked up on Friday. Had a few beers at home like I do. Just a few as there is a fine line for me. Friend comes over and convinces me to go out. Really should have said no. But I do and cross that fine line and start being my usual asshole drunken self. Didn't do anything too stupid but probably said a ton of dumb shit. Lack of filter and all that.

Really wished I just stayed home though.
Not sure if you're aware of it but sounds like you have a bit of a beer problem.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Worse. He's Canadian.

Not sure if you're aware of it but sounds like you have a bit of a beer problem.

I mentioned it earlier and in extreme detail that I struggle with alcoholism to a degree and keep a very tight control on it at most times. That's why this thread exists. If you're just here to make shit up then go fuck yourself and get the fuck out of here.

• 2Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I mentioned it earlier and in extreme detail that I struggle with alcoholism to a degree and keep a very tight control on it at most times. That's why this thread exists. If you're just here to make shit up then go fuck yourself and get the fuck out of here.
Have a beer and calm down

• 2Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Shit, I get it - abstaining is fucking tough. Visiting the fam this wknd and there's fucking wine everywhere. Still holding off though.

• 1Solidarity