Defiance

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I enjoy it for jumping in for an hour of fun and going to bed. I have zero time these days and it suits me. I don't feel the pull of having to be a certain level. The draw of finding interesting weapons is enough for now. There is no depth to it as of now, but I'm not looking for that really.

I'll save my desire and gaming stamina for Wildstar if it turns out to be half of what they're saying.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I enjoy it for jumping in for an hour of fun and going to bed. I have zero time these days and it suits me. I don't feel the pull of having to be a certain level. The draw of finding interesting weapons is enough for now. There is no depth to it as of now, but I'm not looking for that really.

I'll save my desire and gaming stamina for Wildstar if it turns out to be half of what they're saying.
Amen - saving my hopes for this and EQNext.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What's the deal with the Tier 4 vs Tier 2 lockboxes? The description just implies that you get 4 items vs 2 items, but the Tier 4 takes 64 keys while the tier 2 takes 8... Is there a better chance of something rare in a Tier 4?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What's the deal with the Tier 4 vs Tier 2 lockboxes? The description just implies that you get 4 items vs 2 items, but the Tier 4 takes 64 keys while the tier 2 takes 8... Is there a better chance of something rare in a Tier 4?
On reddit someone said that was the assumption yeah but don't know. It does make sense though otherwise might as well just buy 2 tier2.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I caught a server message right before I got kicked off. That stuff is hard to see.

Game is ugly, sound design is kind of bad, UI is atrocious, lack of fullscreen windowed mode makes me want to punch things, but I'm still kind of having fun with it for now. Some of that probably has to do with me having just finished the Mass Effect series, which actually just makes me wish this game was set in the Mass Effect universe.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I caught a server message right before I got kicked off. That stuff is hard to see.

Game is ugly, sound design is kind of bad, UI is atrocious, lack of fullscreen windowed mode makes me want to punch things, but I'm still kind of having fun with it for now. Some of that probably has to do with me having just finished the Mass Effect series, which actually just makes me wish this game was set in the Mass Effect universe.
Server Downtime:
Date: April 2nd, 2013
Time: 10:45pm PT
Duration: 1 hour

Patch Notes:
- Added Ammo caches to Major Arkfalls
- Fixed a rare condition where you could get stuck in the tutorial
- Altered loot drop on some mini bosses to reduce item farming
- Temporally Disabled Freight Yard (16v16 Instance)
- Updated incorrectly marked epic weapons to common items
- Detonator Tuning
- Corrected Hotshot Challenge reward in Marin
- Server and client crash fixes

There it is the first PvP caused nerf...sigh.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Server Downtime:
Date: April 2nd, 2013
Time: 10:45pm PT
Duration: 1 hour

Patch Notes:
- Added Ammo caches to Major Arkfalls
- Fixed a rare condition where you could get stuck in the tutorial
- Altered loot drop on some mini bosses to reduce item farming
- Temporally Disabled Freight Yard (16v16 Instance)
- Updated incorrectly marked epic weapons to common items
- Detonator Tuning
- Corrected Hotshot Challenge reward in Marin
- Server and client crash fixes

There it is the first PvP caused nerf...sigh.
Ammo caches to Major Arkfalls is a huge thing.
I stumbled across a mini boss or two that was dropping blues every time and I could see how people might want to farm them nonstop.
Freight Yard is the only PvP I have done so far. It was fun enough, not sure why it's being disabled.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Game is ugly, sound design is kind of bad, UI is atrocious, lack of fullscreen windowed mode makes me want to punch things, but I'm still kind of having fun with it for now.
You forgot the built in voice chat, it's lack of a push to talk option and the hilarious difficulty of trying to figure out how to turn it off (and keep it off).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I did the 64 vs 64 one and it was all snipers and Cloak + Detonator. Probably why its getting "Tuned", LoL. I found the PvP fun, but the respawn timer was kind of harsh at 45 seconds. Thats a long fucking time to wait.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I did the 64 vs 64 one and it was all snipers and Cloak + Detonator. Probably why its getting "Tuned", LoL. I found the PvP fun, but the respawn timer was kind of harsh at 45 seconds. Thats a long fucking time to wait.
Is it just capture points also or is it TDM?

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Where are all these fast travel points? I've only unlocked two at the beginning. Am I missing something?
I believe you simply drive to a new "hub" (typically marked by grey shopping cart icons, or what ever it is). It should automatically give you the flight path...

Not sure that it's link to story.

Also if you don't like the atv, or the Dodge, look all the way south along the coast line, you'll see "Vehicle Vendor" there, they sell dune buggies for about 15,000sc. The buggies are in between an ATV and the dodge in terms of speed and maneuverability.

Buffylol

N00b
Ammo caches to Major Arkfalls is a huge thing.
I stumbled across a mini boss or two that was dropping blues every time and I could see how people might want to farm them nonstop.
Freight Yard is the only PvP I have done so far. It was fun enough, not sure why it's being disabled.
There was one I got a full set of blue weapons at 90. Too bad they got rid of it qq

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Does anyone chat in this fucking game? Been watching the chat window and it seems no one even cares to talk.

I'm having fun with it tho. Did an Arkfall last night (some Hellbug one....last stage was killing a Monarch or something) and yea,, ran out of ammo twice.